Monday, January 28, 2008

Just Enjoying

Well so much has been happening, with no time to get on the computer as often as I thought. I have been feeling really well and just seem to be on the go constantly with so many things needing to be done. Having the girls headed back to school our new friend Simon living with us.
I am washing cooking cleaning dropping off picking up and feeling needed again with the ability to do what I do best and that's take care of my family and friends.
I am in my element right now with few or no restrictions due to my health and keeping busy keeps my mind off test results and helps me to return to some normality. It seems so long since I have had direction and focus on other things other then the way I have been feeling health wise. Its nice to wake up and not feel completely weighed down with muscle aches, headaches no energy to raise my head from the pillow and simply wanting to throw up.
I am appreciating and savouring every day enjoying the smallest of things and really just relishing in our balmy hot days and loving the air conditioning in our bedroom lol The girls have been great and so happy to be home enjoying the company and random jokes of our newest ring in and adopted family member. Simon is a funny guy at 6ft4 tall and just as wide, a big man with a kind heart and great sense of humour.
Its good for Bam Bam as well they both train together and its good for him to have a another male around as we girls tend to be a little much for just one guy all the time giggle. Kyle will be back home again in a week, working security with the boys all going well. He has broken up with his girl of nearly two years and I am hoping by working and training up here he will find the direction he is after with out the emotional struggles he has had with his relationship in the last year or so. My kids love deeply and he has struggled with the break down of his relationship. He is a one person kind of guy he doesn't want to play the field and he doesn't believe in casual relationships unlike a lot of boys or men his age, he has respect for women and doesn't enter into casual flings. Danicka is the same a lot of her friends have been pregnant had abortions and some have 1 or more kids and they are not 21 yet. She has only had two relationships both long term, being single again she is focusing on her chosen career as a dental nurse and has just registered for her certificate 3 course at UNI part time while working full time. I am very proud of my kids and the way respect themselves and others. It gives me hope that I have done something right.
Well last night was a big night for my girlfriends and I we headed out and into Noosa we had a great night Aleesha and I kicked on after the other girls left at midnight. We were the oldest in the club but were treated like queens by the staff and of course the security. It was nice to feel welcomed and also very well protected by the boys who we joked around with all night, getting numerous stares from the young Hotties in the club at the service we were provided with. It was a really good night out. The last for a long time as the holidays are over and detoxing and gym will be taking priority over big nights out, we didn't go to bed until 5am but well worth it I can tell you and due to the rule of what happens on a girls night out stays on the girls night I have to keep the details confidential but I will say that Tania (miss naughty) will thank me later lol. I am so tempted to give you a blow by blow report but instead lets just say we created a stir but we were also reasonably well behaved and that is all I am saying, my lips are sealed
Profound words of wisdom fail me at the moment I am just feeling very low key and enjoying the pace in which my life is being directed for me enjoying the flow and being in the mix of normality again.

Peace and Health XXXX

l

7 Comments:

At 10:05 pm , Blogger Karen said...

Gee its good to hear you sounding so happy and relaxed Shaz. It's been a very, very long road but there is finally light at the end of the tunnel and here's hoping the doc confirms it.

 
At 1:27 am , Blogger Robert said...

yay yay yay shazzie!!! Gypsy is right on awesome to see you filled with energy happiness and fun totally enjoying your family and just being free from the drain of physical fatigue heres to more and more of this freedom from pain and hurting sweet shazzie :) xx

 
At 2:38 pm , Blogger Wanda said...

Oh Shaz, you sound so happy and healthy and good and cute and smart...I loved reading this post today and seeing a smile on your face.

You are a good mother, and your girls reflect that. I would be proud of them too.

Lots of Love coming you way today
Wanda

 
At 12:00 am , Blogger BlazngScarlet said...

Darl, it's so incredibly wonderful to hear you in such high spirits!
It's been a long, tough road .... but you've made it baby!

You're an amazing woman, wife and Mother .... and your children are a direct reflection of that.

Cheers to you! :D

 
At 2:58 am , Blogger Walker said...

Its so good to hear you full of energy and once againg emjoying life to its fullest.
Now don't go wearing down all those young people, you know they can't handle it

 
At 5:14 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you all the time, but love you the best when your lips are sealed.

 
At 7:11 pm , Blogger awareness said...

What wonderful upbeat news....well except for your heartbroken son. We've all been there but it doesn't take his ache away.

I'm thrilled you're feeling full of zip and energy Shaz.....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home