Saturday, March 15, 2008

Its been fast paced back and forth back and forth and my poor my ass aches from sitting in the one spot for hours on end. I wish I had cruise control ;) so I could at least change positions a little.
Well this week has been jam packed with doctors and physios pharmacies meals on wheels and bureaucracy. I think I have a grip on most of it now. I head back Monday for more of the same. Mum is out of Hospital but not a lot better so this time I am going back with my eldest Danicka as she has a week off. I will be happy for the company and mum will be happy to see her first born grandchild for some extra love.

Friday the 14th marked my number 3's 15th birthday. We bought her a digital camera and she had some friends sleep over it was a good night. She spent the day at the beach today then went back to a friends house for another Birthday get together for him I picked them up at 10.


I am slowly getting things under control but cant wait for some normality I hope all is well with you guys.

Peace and Health xxx

3 Comments:

At 5:44 am , Blogger Robert said...

shazzie!!! Hope your mom continues to improve and seeing her grandchild brings her joy. I know what you mean about wanting normalcy my friend :) I keep you in thought and prayer always dear one you are such an encourager and inspirer. I am working on taking much better care of myself shazzie matey so dont tell my mom shhhhh lol always love reading what you have to say take good care always xx

 
At 5:00 pm , Blogger awareness said...

Look after yourself too......

btw.....what is normal? I seem to have misplaced it and now don't know what it looks like. xo

 
At 10:06 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

checking in miss shazzzz. just hoping that your mum continues to improve. take time to take care of YOU. HUGZ!
poet

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home