Sunday, February 17, 2008

Going away

I will have to leave my news for now as I am going away for a couple of days to see my mum (not my birth mum) I am going to buy her house and set her up in some where more suitable, low set ect. She is 70 this year and I want her closer to me but she has lived in Lowood for over 30 years and she is comfortable there but we will see.
The house is old and broken down and she cannot afford to fix it so I am doing my best to make things easier for her.
I will tell all in a few days.

Peace and Health To All xxx

7 Comments:

At 8:12 am , Blogger Vanessa said...

safe journey and good luck with everything you'll be doing while you're away. sounds like a huge undertaking. you are so strong and giving...

looking forward to hearing your news :)

LOTS of love,
Vx

 
At 1:01 pm , Blogger Karen said...

Hope your mum settles in ok and that all goes well with your mission. Take care Shaz.

 
At 9:49 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

thinking of you....HUGZ! poet

 
At 4:04 pm , Blogger awareness said...

wow....i look forward to hearing the story and the results of your plans.

 
At 4:30 pm , Blogger JP (mom) said...

Hey sweet pea ... sorry I've been missing in action the past week or two ... glad that you're getting the plan moving with your mum's house. I know it will be a lot of work, but so good all the way around. Sending you love, xx, deb

 
At 9:05 am , Blogger Rainbow dreams said...

Take care, safe journey and hope all goes well with your mum's house move.. love Katie, xx

 
At 12:42 pm , Blogger Walker said...

I hope you got your mother settled in ok
Well i guess i will find out when i read the top post.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home