Thursday, February 14, 2008

RESULTS

Hi guys I have been so busy the last 2 weeks Ammi has been up with the kids and Ky is home and starts work with Ben Friday night so we are all just trying to fit in, its a full house again.
I went to Brisbane two days in a row to see a prophet Ruckins McKinley from the states who is doing great work and I will talk more about that later.
I wont leave you hanging, my second set of results are CLEAR woo hoo 1 to go and that will be in May (its nearly over Phewwwww)I am not dwelling on the final results as I am feeling really confident at the moment and do not feel the need to dwell on it as so much more is going on.

My baby girl Bella is due to have her puppies today she is huge and she has really slowed down we can feel the puppies moving around anticipating their arrival into our family. I personally think she may go another few days but it would be so nice if they came tonight.
Today is Valentines Day..................It’s a significant day for couples, partners and lovers.That is all cute and mushy but today is more than that to me it’s my Dads birthday.

Birthdays were easy to remember in my house, Dad's being today Mums is St Patricks Day and my Nanas were the 4th of July so I had it good.It was devastating loosing my dad at the young age of 12 and it turned my world upside down, every year gets a little easier but you never forget. I always try to reflect on the good times and on his birthday a little more than usual.
At the moment I have little time to post or to read for that matter but I am trying to get organised as I have missed being in touch.
I have lots to tell and will get back on here tomorrow night when the house is a little quieter and the boys go to work.

Peace and Health To All

9 Comments:

At 11:33 pm , Blogger Karen said...

That is the best news EVER Shazzie. That finish line gets ever closer and I'm sure the next lot of tests will be clear too.

Have a very Happy Valentines Day and can't wait to see pics of the puppies. How will you ever part with them?

 
At 1:22 am , Blogger cherry girl said...

That's sooo good that your tests have come back clear! I'm really glad for you!

Good look with the impending puppies birth too. Hugs

 
At 2:49 am , Blogger Vanessa said...

Fabulous, wonderful news, Shaz! I'm so pleased :)
Happy Valentine's Day, honey...
and good luck with the pups!
Vx

 
At 5:32 am , Blogger Walker said...

That's Fantastic News !!!!!!!!!

Happy Valentines Day.

The dog is not going to give birth she is going to explode it all over.

 
At 6:38 am , Blogger Wanda said...

Oh Shaz, this is so interesting...today I posted all the pets we've had in the past 27 years.

Blessing on Bella...hope all goes well and she had a litter of lovely pups!!

So does this make you grandma?? :)

 
At 6:40 am , Blogger Wanda said...

Oh Shaz, I got so excited when I saw the picture of Bella I forgot to tell you how Thrilled I am your tests were CLEAR!!

LOL :)

 
At 3:39 pm , Blogger Robert said...

YAY!!!!! Shazzie so fantastic!!! I love how gypsy phrased it your finish line is almost here love the pic of your pregnamt doggie those precious lil pups will be so adorable im sure so looking forward to hearing more ooorroo matey!!! xxx

 
At 6:57 am , Blogger ::Bek Geach:: said...

Yah for you sugar. I am so proud of you.
Bx

 
At 6:19 pm , Blogger awareness said...

I'm absolutely thrilled for you Shaz.....I'm doing the happy dance for you way over here!

great, great news.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home