Friday, February 22, 2008

All my News..........Dare to Dream


I am so Busy................................ I want to be here again at this picture I took at Myora springs last year, on the boat and enjoying the sea breezes and Ben's mum and dads company. So much is going on I am excited worried stressed and over whelmed at all that is happening.
I have so much going on life is great, being well is so awesome I am nearly back to normal.
If I ever was giggle I am spring cleaning and getting more organised in my life.
Today was awful though I feel so bad about what has happened with my youngest babe.
2 weeks ago she fell over at school she had some big bruises a few scrapes and she had a sore foot.
The bruises faded and the scrapes healed but her foot was still sore Ish did a bit of complaining but I figured it would get better she may have twisted it quite badly.
To cut a long story short I finally had it checked out and it seems my poor baby has to fractures in her foot and she is now in a half cast and on crutches i cant believe how long I waited to take her to the doctor i feel so awful. I feel as though I have been so neglectful and that is not like me. We told her to put concrete on her cereal and harden up. How bad is that, so much for my sooky babe I know I will listen a lot more in future and not think she is just whingeing.
I went out to seem my mumma and she is in a lot of pain with her back and the ideas we had for the house and her have changed. She was so sad and very worried about all the plans we had and I couldn't stand to see her so sad and no she was hiding it so well trusting me completely with what I thought was best even though she didn't really want to leave.
So.......... I am still buying the house and I am still going to renovate it but I am not going to sell it. I am keeping my mum in her home. Its a huge under taking and its going to be hard financially as I will be paying off the house and receiving no rent from her and I don't even have my own house again yet but it is a good investment long term.
I just want her to be safe and happy and have some money in the bank to enjoy herself a little she has struggled financially and I bought her two new Bras the other day her first new ones since the last ones I bought 4 years ago and she was just so happy.
It hurts me to see her struggle she has no hot water and the stairs are about to fall off the old place, so I will make it safe and beautiful again she deserves more than she has and I have to do this. The property will rise in value and my mum gets to live out her days with money a nice newly renovated house that she loves stress free.
My dad died in that house and I just cant help but know she wants to die there as well. I am not trying to be morbid but staying there will make her happy.
I went to stay with my Neacey as well, my god daughter came to stay and her beautiful babies.
It was great to spend some time with them all as I miss them a lot.
She is a wonderful friend to me and has been for about 25 years so my news is some where in here and I hope you approve of what we are thinking about. PHeww it is a big one so brace yourself....lol
As you know I had cancer when I was 25 and had a hysterectomy hence no more babies. Ben has no children and loves our family unconditionally, he is the dad in my kids life and he loves them dearly and they love him just as much in return.
I have always wanted more kids I would of had at least 6 if I hadn't of gotten sick.
Ben would really love a baby of his own and that's the one thing I cant give him. In saying that I still have my ovaries and there for have eggs just not the oven to cook them so to speak SOoooooooooo my beautiful girlfriend has offered to be a surrogate mumma for us.
Now we are seriously considering this and we are both very excited about the prospects of having our own baby, to say it would complete our already loving family is an understatement. Now I don't want to get too excited because there are so many factors involved in all of this and it may not happen but we are going to pursue the idea very seriously. I cant take the smile off my face and the feeling of love for something that may never be is still amazing.
When my test results come back clear (POSITIVE THINKING GUYS) it is going to be a mission with doctors and what not to see how feasible this whole thing is. Neacey has to be healthy and I have to be healthy and it all has to be worked out.
At the moment its a dream, one that we don't take lightly and we discussed the prospect of it not happening and decided that we will be over joyed if it does but content with what we have if it doesn't. I am just so elated at the thought of being a mum again and the kids are really excited as well. I thought that was all over for me and it used to really break my heart as its what I love, it was my chosen career so to speak ;) and I am not getting any younger.
My two eldest kids gave me and Ben the biggest compliment anyone could ever hope for in telling me that any kid would be very lucky to have us as parents and that made me cry. SOooooooooooo there it is.............. number 5 may just well become a reality.
I hope I am not jinxing myself with all of this but I cant help but DARE TO DREAM
I think that's it and I am sure that's enough for now lol so I will leave you to ponder all of that and I will be back to tell you about my beautiful Puppies soon.
Peace and Health XXXX

10 Comments:

At 12:36 am , Blogger JP (mom) said...

WOW! Love, that's a whole lotta news packed into one post. I'm so happy for the prospect of your dream ... I agree with Danicka and Kyle, any child would be unbelievably fortunate to have you & Ben for its parents.
Send my love to Ish ... honey, this is a mistake some good friends of mine made too ... some fractures are just not that obvious. I'm sure she'll heal up just fine :)
What a lovely gift you are planning on giving to your mum. I will be sending prayers that it all works out and you're not too burdened financially.
Sending you heaps of love, xx, deb

 
At 1:46 pm , Blogger Wanda said...

I will say it again...You are one amazing woman. I love the way you love life and people and do something about it!!

You Go Girl...You are truly amazing!! Love and Hugs (Wanda)

 
At 3:21 pm , Blogger Karen said...

Sweet Shaz, I think that's wonderful news about possibly having another baby but just don't get your hopes too high. It's a very complicated process and I would hate to see you get hurt. I don't want to rain on your parade love, I really don't, just take it slowly.

Your kids are dead right about any baby being lucky to have you and Ben for parents. The joy in your household is obvious to anyone who visits here.

Hope Ish gets rid of those crutches soon although I bet they're getting her plenty of sympathy votes.... My Emily is a bit of a drama queen and I usually switch right off when she starts complaining. I have warned her that one day there will REALLY be something wrong and I won't believe her. It's not always easy being a parent so don't beat yourself up babe.

You are doing a wonderful thing for your Mum. You are such a warm, loving, generous and completely unselfish human being Shaz. Your mum won't know herself with this new quality of life.

 
At 10:47 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its okay Gypsy I am happy either way. It would be a little dissapointing but I am blessed to have what I have and if we dont have another babe then Ben and I will enjoy our grand children and our freedom ;). We dont need a baby to complete us. I know what you mean though. xxxx

Shazz

 
At 12:47 pm , Blogger Walker said...

You don't dare to dream do you?
You dream and make others dreams come true.
Your mom is lucky to have you around to help her and I know the investment will pay off in the long run.

 
At 2:27 pm , Blogger Nan said...

I say go for it. I'm so glad that you have people in your life that love you that much that they would be a surrogate momma for you.
You and Ben deserve all good things and a baby would be wonderful and lucky to have you as parents.

 
At 9:27 pm , Blogger Robert said...

awesome shazzie!!! so clear the love you have for your mom,your family and your dreams!!! No wonder your 2 oldest said what they did- you and ben are wonderful people who could not help but want and love you as parents, besides gypsy said so and she is wise so there lol

my mom once grabbed my finger and twisted it really hard not knowing it was fractured shazzie ,just sharing how sometimes it is hard to know if an injury is severe or not

I pray and hope your dreams will be realized and that you continue on in giggling joyfilled painfree living oi oi oi you rock matey!!!

xxx

 
At 9:41 am , Blogger awareness said...

you honestly blow my mind.

to use a Maritime expression.....

go give 'er girl!

ps. Martha fell off a swing at daycare when she was 4 and landed awkwardly....she then played all day complaining about her shoulder...it turned out she had broken her collarbone and nobody realized it until a couple of hours after we had picked her up. Max had a tobogganing mishap and hit a log, jamming his foot. He walked home....I figured it was a bruise..... it was a couple of days later that the x-rays revealed a couple of small bones broken!! I'm sure I'm like you too.....a fever or anything and I'm on top of it....but both of these times, I wanted to beat myself up. They still love me though! :)

I love babies.....love em....if I had started earlier, would've had 6 of them too.

 
At 3:35 am , Blogger Rainbow dreams said...

wow what a lot of news... if we don't dare to dream we don't dare to do anything... hope it all works out..am thinking and hoping for you, love and hugs
Katie
xx

 
At 4:53 pm , Blogger Footpad said...

Oh wow! Such amazing news. I hope it works out; that would be so amazing for the both of you!

I hope your youngest heals quickly and that whatever powers there are beyond recognize your generosity and compassion!

You're an amazing woman, Shazzie! You'll forgive me, I hope, a slight preference for JP, though. ;-)

-- f

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home