Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter Everyone

Well lets just say from the get go the hits just keep coming. I am tired and my body gave me a wake up call last Wednesday night after I had arrived home after my 3 hour drive and the stress of leaving mum I was feeling a little unwell and had a headache, this turned into a migraine that kept me in bed until Thursday night the type that gives you blurred vision and makes you want to hurl or cut your own throat. Not a lot of fun but I am no worse for wear now.
My girlfriend Neace is having a rough time of it though with her younger sister having had a stroke that same day, she is the same age I was when I had mine, early thirties but sadly hers is much worse. She was diagnosed with Lupus a few years back but the doctors now are thinking she has MS, which to me is just another kick in the guts on top of everything else she has to deal with. Neace is the same person I asked for Prayers for after the dramatic situation with her grand daughter a little while back.Tasha has four kids a 9 year old, a set of twins nearly 3 (I think) and a 1 year old. One of the twins has cerebral palsy and the other a month ago diagnosed with TB. This family just keeps rolling with the punches, it’s devastating the things they have had going on in the last few years my story is a fairy tale in comparison.My prayers are solid for them as they are truly a part of my extended family and have been since I was 12 so I ask that you all think of them when your talking to the big fella upstairs
.
It’s nearly midnight on Easter Sunday and I hope you all have had a great Easter break. I am going to Brisbane tomorrow to see my sis and my nieces she is down from Townsville for a very short visit but I have missed them so much and cant wait to squeeze them all. I am also picking Danicka up she is coming home with me for a few days so all my babies will be under the same roof again and I relish in the thought of that. My children give me strength (even if they shit me sometimes lol) I can’t wait.

We had a nice roast for lunch today and thanked God for the blessings in our lives, there are always people a lot worse off than us and I try to be grateful in the good and the bad because things can always get worse right when you least expect it.

Well my visit is short and sweet and I will get to you soon you know how I hate missing out but my time is limited. Not by too many on the computer this time just by time.

I have a few nasties to get off my chest about our house guest and my throwing him out late one night in the rain to drive where ever the hell he wanted as long as it was as far away from us as possible, but I will tell you about that soon ;) (way to much drama for this post)

I know that’s mean but I have little time for sleep and I just need that more than I need to purge. I am functioning on very little and its not working so I am trying to be kind to myself by leaving you all with that juicy no tell thought.

Oh and by the way Dana my name is Sharon but when I was born my biological mum named me Jacinta. My adopted mum named Sharon Lea.

8 Comments:

At 12:35 pm , Blogger JP (mom) said...

Hey sweetie,

Sorry to hear about the news. Can't wait to get the full scoop on difficult houseguest. Hope you have a good trip to Brisbane. Sending you love & hugs across the seas.

xx,
deb

 
At 10:18 am , Blogger Darlene said...

hope you're feeling better now, sweet girl...

love to you,
xox darlene

 
At 8:16 am , Blogger awareness said...

I like them both......Shaz is so unique, like you though. :0)

It sounds like there's more than one family can handle...wow. My thoughts and prayers are with them Shaz.

Take care of yourself too.......balancing your needs and others is so important. I'm sure you're now feeling like you want to "catch up" now that you are finished your treatment and your energy level is back..... just take care, ok? you can't belly dance with a migraine. :)

 
At 11:18 pm , Blogger Rainbow dreams said...

Take care Shaz, thats a whole heap more than one family should have to cope with, my thoughts and prayers.
Sleep is important...
thank you so much for coming by, I really appreciate it, love and hugs, Katie,x

 
At 4:45 pm , Blogger Walker said...

All the bad shit seems to pile up when you think you have it under control.
I hope you are feeling better.
I will keep Neace in my thoughts and wish she gets a break soon.

 
At 8:59 am , Blogger Wanda said...

Hi Shaz ~~ been gone for a while and missed your posts. Sorry to hear all the bad news...But my love is still coming you way!!
LOL:) Wanda

 
At 11:46 am , Blogger Robert said...

shazzie!!! Sure hope you are finding rest and relaxation sweet one always keep you in thoughts and prayers cant wait to hear the story as well love the name shaz truly original!!! Just wanted to send cheers and warm wishes and loving thoughts to you my lovely aussie lady hope to see you feeling very well soon!! xxx

 
At 4:59 pm , Blogger Darlene said...

Shaz...you humble me with your words of support on my blog.

I love you, lovely girl :)

big hugs,
xox d

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home