Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Well I seem to be running around in circles not knowing what to do first.
I so want to visit and reconnect but its 10 pm and and I am smashed this is the first time I have sat all day. The good news is I have lost 12kgs in the last 6 weeks and so I may even look OK in that elusive wedding dress in a months time lol
I still haven't found the dress I really thought that would be easy but because I am loosing weight and because I am so busy trying to do everything else I have sort of been putting it off.
I have to decide in the next few days or I will be wearing jeans and thongs lol
The girls are done Ben is done the venue set invites out hairdresser booked photographer and video. But the Bride has not yet found her dress. Its funny because when I am asked about it people are appalled that this hasn't been done yet and quite frankly I am now getting a little scared also.
The thing is, between trying still to organise the money for my mums house, impact statements for the police organising Danas move to a new place kids and school work and all the bla blah of everyday shit I haven't really had time to scratch my bum let alone choose a dress.
We have one car between 3 of us at the moment every piece of machinery at our place 3 cars bobcat and truck have all died in the last month and we are barely scraping by until the loan comes through and everything is "just" being paid all though each bill is well and truly behind I am working our budget like a pro.
Now I know everyone does it tough but I am only one person and I am struggling to do everything, I am feeling flustered and stressed but in the same breath I know everything will be okay Ben is alive I am cured and life goes on.
I still wake in the middle of the night and feel for him beside and thank God every hour of every day that I am not alone and we are a family blessed with all that we need.

My only mission over the next few days is to find a dress that will be worn on the day of my marriage to a man whom without, my life would not be complete.
I am going to try and post every couple of days even if its only short as I am only 4 weeks away and counting.

So guys, wish me luck !!!!!!!!!

8 Comments:

At 12:09 am , Blogger Karen said...

You'll be beautiful no matter what you wear and don't you go getting too skinny will you? It will all come together Shazzie, it always does. Try to just do one thing at a time and for now make your dress a priority. It wouldn't kill you to put yourself first for a change. Hell you are the bride after all and that affords you certain privileges.

Can't wait to hear about all your plans and to see all your pics when the big day comes.

 
At 1:34 am , Blogger Rainbow dreams said...

Wishing you luck, but I know it will work out.

I did have to read again as being from here I thought you were talking about your wedding underwear when you mentioned thongs!

I am sure you will look stunning, make sure you look after you sometime - you need to schedule some time just for your needs.

Take care, much love
Katie, xx

 
At 2:53 am , Blogger Walker said...

Forget the dress and to hell with the tux to.
Just get one of those artists to spray clothes on you with latex paint and after you both just jump in the shower together and wash it off. :)

 
At 2:07 am , Blogger JP/deb said...

Hey sweetie,

You've got so many balls juggling. Don't worry - it will all come together!

xx,
d

 
At 3:22 pm , Blogger Nan said...

I'm not on line much anymore but I think of you often. Hang in there and best of luck. hugs.

 
At 9:32 am , Blogger Wanda said...

Oh Sweetie...how good to hear from you... and I know you'll find the dress.... I remember Jill found just the perfect one on line....at the last minute.

Can't wait to see the pictures. Give your special man, and kids my love.

Love and Hugs
Wanda

 
At 5:18 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

stopping over to say hi again. thinking of you and as always sending HUGZ for SHAZ!

 
At 2:26 pm , Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful you/what to wear and lost regardless of … Although you cannot continue to get the skinny. Everything is coming together. There is always a time and try to do something and chazey dress has priority, it will … If you don't kill yourself before making any changes to hell after all, certain privileges to married.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home