Tuesday, October 17, 2006

WOOPS



Well, Well............What a great weekend.
The wedding (like all weddings) was beautiful.
I love seeing everyone dress up.
Cassie wore a strapless white satin dress that laced up the back the bodice had crystals and the skirt section was plain with a small hoop it was simple and elegant.
The boys wore Black suits and purple ties that matched the bridesmaids.
You can feel the love, I wish everyone could hold that moment of complete happiness in their hearts for ever. If you could bottle that emotion and sell it you would be very rich indeed.
I'm glad its free though and I'm glad that we were invited to share in their love on their day.
BUT guess who's camera had a FLAT BATTERY
I know......... how can you forget to charge your camera when you know you want to take 1000 photos
SO........................I have to wait and get some copies and scan them,"Bek"....... dont laugh!!!!!!
I'm hopeless I know but I will post them as soon as I get them.
It was a full Greek Orthodox Wedding the church was beautiful And Cassie and Theo, gorgeous.
Ben and I are going to wait until I have my treatment before we do the deed.
Ben and I have pledged our Love and our Lives to each other a long time ago and so its just the formalities and the PARTY of course to come.
So all went to plan and it was truly Beautiful.
I hope you all had a great weekend.

2 Comments:

At 3:12 am , Blogger Darlene said...

We would make a great pair....

"What?...batteries run out?!!"

Oi :D

{Hug} and glad your home, safe and resting...listening to your body :D

love to you sweetness
xxx d

 
At 9:48 am , Blogger ::Bek Geach:: said...

You are makin' me laugh.
Glad you had a good time.
Relax and rest sweets.
Bx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home