Tuesday, October 10, 2006

My Day Sucked




WHAT DO YOU DO............................
You live to far away to be there every day
You talk on the phone ,but you know its not the same
She breaks up with her boyfriend of 4 years
you care about him but she means more
Her seahorse dies the same day
her money and phone get stolen the next day
shes 47kgs is she sick
does she eat
she says shes okay
your gut tells you different
your to sick to be there your to scared not to be
shes a good girl
you know you can trust her
your heart says somethings not right'
she tells you its okay
WHAT DO YOU DO...................

its not a poem its not a question its a dilemma
its a scared mum
its a new phase
its letting go
its hangin on
she tells you its shit
I say its a nightmare
she says its growing up
I say its growing away
I says I love you
she says its okay
we hug
we cry
we promise our love
thats not a lie
A mothers tug of war
A daughters struggle to try
To be who she is
and a mother says goodbye


My day sucked

5 Comments:

At 8:35 pm , Blogger ::Bek Geach:: said...

Sorry you had such a sucky day Shaz.
I hope tomorrow is better.
And I am sorry you are feeling sick too.
This struggle you speak of... I am a few years away from yet.
I can tell its gonna be tough.
But you are doing well.
I love you hon.
Bx

 
At 6:19 am , Blogger Darlene said...

Every bone in your body tells you to take this child/adult and wrap them up in your protective arms and make everything alright.

But you turn around and leave them to grow...on their own...and it breaks your mother's heart. But, you did your job and you did it well and now she will fly all on her own.

So we, as momma's, take that stake out of our sides, do some bleeding and then begin to heal as we watch them grow. It hurts, I know.

You are a wise and wonderful Mother. I honor your hard work and thank you for contributing these wonderful human beings that will be our tomorrow.

Thank You Shaz ~ and also for the wonderful email...your a love :)

hugs O' plenty,
xxxd

 
At 5:02 pm , Blogger ::Bek Geach:: said...

Shaz... I hope our chatting helped some. Even tho Ky was being a bratty boy!
I think you are very wise.
You know all you need to know... and you have the ability to put it into practice, because you are such a terrific Mum.
I love our phone calls.. speak again soon.
LOVE
Bx

 
At 5:43 pm , Blogger Shaz said...

Thanks Bek I felt so much better.
Love ya. xoxox

 
At 4:27 am , Blogger Darlene said...

Shaz ~ thnking of you and hoping that today is a better day for you. ~ We hate the days that suck ~

Wishing you blue skys and warm sunshine love! :D

xoxdarlene

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home