Sunday, October 08, 2006

Hate Goodbyes................



Here is my baby Kyle we call him Ky Ky I call him bub or boo boo he is my precious bear.

He had just gotten home from work and i wanted a pic so as usual he obliged his mummy. Even though he hasnt had a shower or a shave (hes been shaving since 15, scary huh)

Look at this smile! I told it could melt an iceberg he has grown into am amazing young man.

He did very well at school his guidance officer said he had the opportunity to choose any field of work he wanted as long as he applied himself he took the hardest classes in science, and maths and thought he'd become a doctor........he had seen me sick for so many years and go through 2 separate cancers, 2 kidney operations a stroke and now liver disease needless to say our experiences has left us very close and a little daunted.

But........he is not the sit down studying kind of kid, he has energy that I would give almost anything to have right now and as we struggled with money after I left his dad (lots of moula!) he decided he couldn't wait 8 years to start making money so hes left school and gone to work.He gets paid adult wages at $18 an hour works 6 days a week sometimes 7 and is one of the hardest workers on site. His boss is going to give him an apprenticeship and keep him on the same pay instead of the $5.50 he should of be getting because he says hes worth.

He moved out to live with the workers (tears) but an hour wasn't so bad to drive.

Today I'm going down to see him and say goodbye again,(more tears) as this job is going to take him away, something more like 6 hours (a little harder to drive) hell be back 1 weekend a month and then at xmas (Huge phone bills coming up, oh well) He will have to go where the work is but he is concerned about me and leaving his new girlfriend. Ill be fine I have Ben and Ky trusts and knows Ben is here for me. His girlfriend (whom I adore) hes a little more concerned with once a month is hard on a new young romance. I hope she does okay....... (for both of them)

I love you and am very proud of you. School would have kept you with me for a lot longer but I trust in your decisions and to make the choices that are right for you (Difficult) see you soon Honey I love You.

2 Comments:

At 3:31 pm , Blogger Darlene said...

Oh Shaz...this was a teary read :(

I so understand how having a mum with illness draws you much closer. I'm close to both of mine too.

He is a handsome guy with a knock-out smile, pretty eyes too!

Hope he's back soon and stay's safe on the job~~~~~sending angels to protect him.

love to you sweetie
xxxDarlene

 
At 3:20 pm , Blogger ::Bek Geach:: said...

Geez.. he looks like you love!
Really... the eyes and the smile.
He is gorgeous!
I am sure he and his girl will be fine. Distance IS tough... but absence makes the heart grow fonder.
I hope you take good care of yourself Ky!
Bek

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home