Tuesday, November 14, 2006

55% Chance


TWO more Sleeps and My new journey begins !!!!!!!!!!!!

Toughness
Readiness
Excitement
Atainable
Truth
Momentum
Energy
New
Time


I start my treatment Friday. Will this be a cure? I have a 55% chance that it will be. I refuse to give in even if the treatment isn't a success. I intend to live and live a long productive life with my amazing family with this disease or not.
I am entering into the next 48 weeks with determination of beating this demon that has inflicted me. Chronic and incurable is what they told me 10 years ago research and time has given me a chance (more than 50%) and I'm going for it . It will be a long intense and draining time on my family. I want to tell them now how much I love them and appreciate their help and support.
Benjamin my sweet sweet babe my soulful love. I know this will be hardest on you and I'm so sorry for what is to come. You say you knew what you were getting yourself into but no one knows what were up against nor how bad the side affects will be. I'm just so blessed to know your here with me and for me and no matter what my children are lucky to have your support as am I.
So I started this post thinking I would say profound things and I would feel so good about the whole thing but instead I'm lost for words and to be honest I am scared (there I said it ) I am scared I don't have reservations about doing this but I am worried about how much I wont be able to do or with my closest, its a long time and "D" day of knowing whether it has a chance or not is at the 12 week mark, so I will continue to take one day at a time, stay positive and continue to pray and believe that this will work.

Prayers Blessings and good Health to all xox

3 Comments:

At 11:03 am , Blogger ::Bek Geach:: said...

My love, my love....
Our emails today, pretty much said it all.
But here I will say, I know you can do this.
I know you can.
And I cant wait to see you... and help you to fight this.
I look forward to speaking with you on the w/e.
((hugs)) and love to yours.
Bx

 
At 12:09 pm , Blogger Shaz said...

Bek
I ment every word my sweet friend and I cant wait to see you either.
You Give me Strength and I love You for that.
xoxo :)

 
At 4:22 pm , Blogger Darlene said...

Shaz ~*~ deep breath...the cup is half full, you are a champion and a fighter...here we go!

Yes I said we, you are not alone
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

prayers and huge love
xo darlene

Thank You for all of your kind support for me...I feel so lucky to have you on my side :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home