Monday, November 06, 2006

My Support

My Family, My Love, My Life this is all tied up in these 5 people with me.
They love me and they ponder to my need of having them all together before I start treatment.
We were all together at my In-Laws, an Amazing supportive extension of what comes first to me in my life. I haven't been well all week but still pushed out a smile for the click of the camera.
It wasn't forced or fake just difficult to let it come to an end. We will all be together again at Christmas and hopefully I will be through the worst of things by then.
The 17th of November is "THE DAY"
Its the first Day of the rest of My Life a Journey that I will embrace with all that I am.
I will get through of all of it so that I can be there for these beautiful souls long into old age.
I believe in quality of Life and that is why I am doing this for myself and for them.
I really haven't anything profound to add right now, I'm just happy to have them and my computer (smile) I will catch up on every ones posts soon and I hope you are all well.

3 Comments:

At 11:54 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful supports... glad you are back!

 
At 6:56 pm , Blogger ::Bek Geach:: said...

Yah... Yah... Yah...
The witch is back.
*grin*
I am so glad you have such a great extended family.
Its lovely to have such support.
And you know... I am only a phone call away.
At any time.
Bx

 
At 8:33 am , Blogger Shaz said...

SWEET SWEET Witch o'mine I LOVE YOU
heheh You crack me up!!!!!

I know sweet thanks xoxox

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home