Thursday, November 09, 2006

PEACE

My body fights the retreat of Slumber
Although every inch of my physical self is overwhelmed with fatigue
My mind wanders aimlessly searching for positive solitude to rest its weary head
As I lay praying for darkness to over come this particular moment
My mind darts from thought to thought in desperation for peace
The aches and pain isn't to be pinpointed as I seem to be drowning in it all
My body not my own
My mind wants to take total control but physically its impossible
My head resting in my hands searching for those elusive pressure points
My mind believes this will give relief
My shoulders have another idea
Unwilling to bear the burden weighing upon them
Not feeling they can go on they collapse
Just as my strength has
My eyes leak with the frustration of it all, but I smile
My mind thinking I have truly lost it this time, which broadens my smile even further
My body says its had enough
It cant take anymore, my mind tries to agree
Just as all hope seems lost
My Heart sends a message to my brain it has visuals of all that I love
Ben's big beautiful green eyes and bright sincere smile
My babies love envelops me with love and feelings of peace
That all is good in my spirit
I'm going with my Heart of Hearts
Its the strength that I will continue to work with
The visuals of all that I love in my life will help me live
They help me push beyond my mind and physical when they try to give up
Faith in the Holy Spirit who would never let me go with out a fight
My soul is closer to my Heart than my mind
My spirit is closer to my Heart than my physical
And the Holy Spirit encompasses me as a whole and I will push through this
Acceptance that it hasn't gone to plan
Living to fight another day
Proves I wont give up and I refuse to fail
I will day by day push the limits of myself
Constantly for the greater good
With all that I am and all that I want to be

"Future" Is my word for today
Brightness will find my spirit as I live in Faith of all that I am
That is all I have and I will embrace it as my own
Fighting the darkest desires of giving up
It seems that's all I need
Exhausted in my own battle of the wills within me have left me closer to slumber
Slumber I so desperately seek, alone weary but aware there is a plan
I plan to prevail to be all that I can and more
Goals are not lost in my mourning of time
But embraced at seeing the light at the end of the tunnel
No matter how far away or how dim that light may seem
I Believe I will reach the end and absorb that gift of light waiting for me
To face another day much like the last
But closer to the light and closer to my goal

Peace And Health To All x

3 Comments:

At 2:33 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

your words are the light...peace to you...xo

 
At 10:05 am , Blogger ::Bek Geach:: said...

I love you Shaz.
Was gorgeous speaking with you yesterday my lovely!
Bx

 
At 3:30 pm , Blogger Darlene said...

"Future" ~*~*~

you can hang your hat on that sweetie...both of us can, together.

such love,
xxx darlene

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home