Thursday, October 26, 2006

How he makes me laugh


Well I had myself in a flap today.
I HATE paperwork. I'm so not organised.
I can do book work on paper. "COMPUTERS" well that's another story.
I am trying to get things ready for the accountant.
You should see the mess I have, its like a tornado has gone through my lounge room, dining room, kitchen, well the whole house really.
I envy organised people. I used to be one (sort of)
My B has walked in on me throwing my arms in the air showering myself in statements and receipts.
I dared him to say a word!
He smiled took a deep breath and said "whats for dinner babe?"
I scowled and started on a tirade of.......
I don't know where my head is
I cant work out what I'm doing
I cant remember how to use MYOB
I hate this s*#t
We need a Book Keeper.....sigh
He looked at me with his big green eyes and said with an alluring smile
" Yeh but what about dinner " (one eyebrow raised)
I proceeded to get up trip over my own feet, frothing at the mouth, I make my way towards him Ranting and Raving about how confused my head is, how I don't know what the hell I'm doing and I am so over it. "how can you possibly think I know what I'm doing for dinner?"
Again he smiled and looked at me with those big green eyes and said "We can live on dessert but the kids will be hungry"
OH MY GOD "I have been doing everything for days, I ask you for one thing"
"You haven't asked for anything shaz" still smiling
"What the hell are you talking about?"
"Well my cute cranky little cup cake" he says
"I'm going to buy stuff for dinner I was wondering what you wanted I'm making a list to go to the shop"
"IL help you pack that up, ring that guy who does books and make an appointment"
"go and have a bath and IL go to the shop"
Well that's more like it (I'm thinking, finally)
We pack up. Hes ready to go the shop he kisses me deeply holds me tight and says
"Hopefully by the time I get back that cold bath has cooled your temper and you'll be ready to cook this damn food I'm going to get"
He is still holding me tightly so I cant hit him but he kisses me while I'm thrashing around smiles and tells me how much he loves me laughing that I'm now laughing and trying to hit him still.
He so makes me laugh without making me feel useless, sarcasm and play fights come up often and our weird sense of humour isn't always understood by others but he is my funny boy and he makes me laugh when I need it and he holds me when I need that too.

5 Comments:

At 9:32 am , Blogger Darlene said...

Holding and laughter...kisses while you're trying to talk (this is dangerous for teeth) and sweet endearments like 'cute cranky little cup cake' ~*~

these are the reasons we love them so....

and these are also the reasons they drive us crazy!

I'm great with book keeping, I wish I could help?!

By the way...did he really dump receipts on you? That would NOT make me laugh :#

love you,
XO Darlene

 
At 9:54 am , Blogger ::Bek Geach:: said...

I have a grin from ear to ear ... I *heart* this glimpse of you two dear loves ... very much. Thanks for sharing. You two are gorgeeeeeeee!

A "little" like Nath telling me this morning, as I grumpily get out of bed, stumble to the shower... exasperatedly assure him (again) that YES the tie suits his shirt!!!... That he loves our morning routine. I am cranky "WHAT???" Nath replies, you know... you getting out of bed all shitty and me making you laugh... it worked. AGAIN!!

I can’t wait for Ben and Nath to meet; we are going to have SO MUCH FUN!!

I hope you had lovely evening sweets. I bet you did..... oh naughty!
Bx

 
At 9:57 am , Blogger Shaz said...

I actually threw them all in the air, I'd had enough he didnt throw them.(i wouldnt be laughing either) I wish you were here I cant stand tax time or anything where i have to be totally on top of it all. I usually blunder through with some kind of purpose. But my head is not in it.
Lovein you too Sweet.

 
At 10:02 am , Blogger Shaz said...

Bek he is a crack up, he sometimes comes across as the big silent type but you and I know better(wink) Trying to work xmas out. How long are you here for?
Busting to give you a squeeze!!
talk to you soon
LOve and missin you xo
you must of been writing as i was to Dar. And not so cheeky as usual I crashed early :)
(he he thats my story anyway)

 
At 11:18 am , Blogger Darlene said...

Happy Friday sweet pea!
love to you,
xoxo darlene

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home