Sunday, October 22, 2006

My sweet Baby


Tonight I'm waiting for my sweet man to get up at 11pm to go to his night job. I stay downstairs and organise his Dinner and his clothes to make it easier for him to have sometime to wake up before he leaves.
Tonight I'm a little anxious as he is not well but hes in a lot of pain also.
He did a light workout on Friday nothing to much (for him)
Anyway we ended up at the doctors today, he cant bend his elbows much past 90 degrees.
They think he has shredded a muscle that runs from his forearm up through his bicep.
Hence he may have internal bleeding in his muscle.
They couldn't get anyone else to cover his shift so hes going to try and push through.
( I have a feeling there's more to it, his arm that is)
Each day its gotten worse, seems strange as he didnt feel any tearing or pain during or right after and he is experienced with weights.
So I'll be shipping him off for an ultrasound tomorrow.
He has this job because I cant work full time anymore.
We bought a business that was supposed to help us live a little easier with less work so he could spend more time with me. ( Treatment Pending)
But it wasn't all it was supposed to be, so were left feeling rather disappointed and lost.
(Not to mention short on money)
Ben is a proud man and will do what ever it takes to look after us and I admire and appreciate that, among so many other things.
I do worry about him tonight though, as hes in a lot of pain with few choices.
( I wont sleep tonight and may even go and try to help behind the scenes if I feel hes to bad)
Much to his insistence against it, but hey were a team and if he needs me I will part the seas if I have to. (that maybe a tad over zealous LOL but hey hes my baby and Ill try)
I also worry that working 2 jobs is going leave him more run down than me.
Well this is more of a diary entry than a post but that is what I like about blogging.
I can think things write them and remember (my memory is a little jaded) ....sideaffects I HATE
I hope to be more creative one day but for now im happy for the memories.
And Definately the new friends.
So Prayers for my baby tonight Blessings and Strength

"" Oh and someone to take his shifts for at least a couple of days ""

5 Comments:

At 10:50 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope all goes well wth you sweetie's arm...sending you loving and healing thoughts...be gentle with yourselves.

 
At 10:51 am , Blogger ::Bek Geach:: said...

Sweetie... I will give you another call tonight and see how you guys did at the ultrasound today.
((hugs))) and kisses.
Bx

 
At 10:53 am , Blogger Darlene said...

Oh Shaz....when it rains it pours!

Your poor baby...that a little scary, to say the least!

Sendng out some angels love,
xxxDar

 
At 11:19 am , Blogger Shaz said...

You guys are so wonderful.
I do love and appreciate you.
Thanks for the blessings.
No ultrasound today cant be done until thursday but he has the week off, so glad because he is very sore.
Thankyou my lovely's
Shaz xox

 
At 9:26 am , Blogger ::Bek Geach:: said...

Oh.. thank goodness for that (time off work that is)!!
I hope you are resting up and taking great care of each other.
Bx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home