Saturday, November 11, 2006

Ayesha's Birthday



This is my youngest Babe.

Last year on her B'day.

Dreadfully sick with asthma.

But joining in on her night games with her friends stopping to catch her breath.

This Year we have breezed through Winter NO asthma No real sickness to speak of. (BLESSED)

I am up early as I am getting ready for the all girls weekend with her friends. Hang ON (did I say all weekend) WooPs

What have I done? (giggle)

Luckily!!!!!!!! Danicka, Kyle and his sweet Nicole are coming to help, Ben has his yearly Guy thing at the races and it conveniently (or not) fell on this weekend. He will be home tomorrow on her actual B'day so she forgives him. Kyle will be the the only boy here he will be surrounded by giggling girls (as if 3 sisters wasn't enough) SUCKER is what I said SWEETNESS is what I thought, hes here for me and his sister, I love that. Danicka had a bit of a scare (health) with me last weekend so she's also up to to keep an eye on me (love her) So anyway IL let you know if I survive this weekend next week (lol)

Ayesha has made great Friends since we have moved but also still keeps friends from Brisbane that she rings and chats to weekly. One of them is with us and I cant wait until the rest of the girls arrive . They are all dressing up and it will be a blast. Yehah

Cant wait to give her Prezzies Ben and I chose (So excited) Its easy to get overwhelmed by Ish as she is such a grateful bear Im so proud of the young lady that shes growing into. (Such a JOY)

LET THE GAMES BEGIN .....................................

4 Comments:

At 3:17 pm , Blogger Darlene said...

YOU tell her that she is a ravishing beauty, happy birthday and a prayer for another season filled with asthma health.

(Shaz, yet another connection...my son has terrible asthma and has his entire life. What was a life without inhalers, nebulizers and heart racing medicines? We don't know...he still fights it today :(

Are you sure we don't share parents? Twins maybe? :D

I'm loving you,
xxx darlene

 
At 4:24 pm , Blogger Shaz said...

I would be proud to be your twin sweet gal. I was adopted remember :) Giggle Its a nice thought. We are amzingly on such similar paths they say there is someone the same as you on the other side of the world.
Love Ya sis xoxo

 
At 8:37 am , Blogger ::Bek Geach:: said...

Happy Happy Birthday Ish.
I hope you had a blast!
With some great friends to last a lifetime.
I cant wait to meet you!!
Bx

 
At 10:13 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

cant wait to meet you to bec mum sid your kool.
Ish
Thanks darlene i did get sick on my birthday party but not asthma.
Ish

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home