Sunday, November 19, 2006

Sushi

Patience and Perseverance has helped me raise Independent and Self Sufficient children.
I ventured out today with my babes we picked up Prawns to pop in the freezer for Christmas and headed for the markets for a morning of joy and window shopping. 10 mins into the markets I wasn't feeling very well so we headed home.(my girls were very understanding) When we got home they proceeded to jump into the pool to cool off as Ben wrapped me into a cocoon in a tracksuit with two huge blankets on me. I just couldn't get warm the chills are a bit overwhelming in the middle of a hot Summers day but I was okay about 3 hours later.
I hadn't eaten all day and I had a craving for sushi so my multi talented sweet girls started to work in the kitchen. They made me beautiful salmon, chicken and tuna sushi rolls enough for Ben and I and some for their lunch.
They have been very understanding and are doing really well under the circumstances.
So far so good with me I am copeing well with the treatment and I Know that I will get through this maybe not always smiling but I will be at the other end.
I so Love the support I have been shown, this community of blogging is an extremely generous and caring group of people. Thankyou.

Health and Peace to all

8 Comments:

At 2:47 am , Blogger sandy said...

Wow, you have some great daughters!! Sorry to hear it was a little tough trying to get out for awhile. It was so great to see you had come over for a visit to my site. Here is my email...

sandyhames1@netzero.net

I enjoy reading your blog and that self portrait/photo you did was great, I like the effects...

 
At 4:06 am , Blogger Darlene said...

you are such a good mommy
keep your eyes on the prize my love & hang in there.

xxx d

 
At 4:24 am , Blogger sandy said...

Hi Shaz (and darlene too)...so wonderful to see your names in lights over at my place...Peace and comfort to you....both...

sandy (dustyduck)

 
At 9:28 am , Blogger ::Bek Geach:: said...

Hey... You may not ALWAYS be smiling.

But you WILL always be a DQ and you can always find something to laugh until you almost pee yourself (and everyone about you)!

It was great to be able to chat and giggle with you last night.

Until I see you in a few weeks... I promice to call regularly and bother (remind you,it is OKAY) you!

((hugs)) and love
Bx

 
At 10:56 am , Blogger Shaz said...

Sandy. Thankyou for your support and visits I love that you take the time to visit.
Darlene. the prize does keep me smiling sweet.
Bek.you know im going to have to go into the whole drama queen thing now I actually e.mailed D about it so u r both in the loop.
LOL how do I not sound like a complerte idot il have to think about my words carefully. (giggle)

 
At 2:51 pm , Blogger Shelby said...

great blog!

 
At 4:15 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such wonderful support you have. One day at a time, and before you know it, you will have reached that finish line.

You are in my thoughts and prayers....

xoxoxoxo

 
At 10:24 pm , Blogger poet said...

you are in my thoughts as well. take care and stay strong and as previously commented, you will soon be at the finish line. glad you liked f&f. i am hopeful that there will be some comments from others with f&f lists of their own. (smile). poet

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home