Sunday, December 03, 2006

Great Weekend

This was the view as I sat up on my mattress Sunday morning... Jealous????????

FRASER ISLAND : was my view we were at inskip just up from Rainbow Beach. Click on the link below (ohh Im clever)
http://www.fraserisland.au.com/?gclid=CODP-7TZ9YgCFQwzTAodXipbvA



Bec, Wade and of course me absolutely cacking myself.
I had the best Time!! I was hardly sick at all. Friday night well lets just say YEHAH I was really good no convulsions no vomiting no chills no migraines. I'm so exstatic I am sure its all your prayers and blessings and a lot of resilience and faith. I can not explain how blessed I feel to have felt so well this weekend its almost a miracle. Thankyou!!!!!!

P.S. Bec your pep talk really worked, I believed I was going to feel good so thankyou for reminding me of what I can do for myself. Positive thoughts ........yep

I was standing in the water looking at the southern most tip of Fraser Island which is the largest sand Island in the world. AGAIN I cried (tears of joy this time) admiring the beauty and blessings of my life that what right before my eyes. I was there with the love of my life. Ben's oldest friend Wade whom he has known since he was 6 and Wades fiance Bekky. It was lovely to laugh and enjoy just being, it has been a rough a year for them as well. Wade and I met over 5 years ago now and we clicked straight away we have such an open honest and endearing friendship. I can say without reservation we love and respect each other and the fact that Ben is our common ground it brightens the beauty of our friendship.
My lovely friend Bek at http://rebeccageach.blogspot.com/ is one of Wades sisters and they lost their brother Brett tragically this year. It was Brett's wake where Bek and I met.

Brett, he was one of those amazingly sweet people where nothing was to much trouble, who loved life and everyone in his life, you would be amazed at the closeness between those two brothers they lived together and played together, a bond I have never seen between two brothers ever before it was a joy to see.
Wade has felt Brett a lot since his passing and has seen him in the house and feels very close to him still. Wade and I are on a similar page with things like that and my experiences have led to many deep and revealing conversations, we all laughed as were packing up because he could hear Brett telling him we weren't doing it right we almost stopped hoping he would do it for us, just the way he liked it. He was pedantic with things like that.
I still think he had a hand in Bek and I.
I'm sure he was watching her and I thinking to him self OH O what the hell have I done these two are mad and are going to be Trouble (giggle) I so cant wait to see her again (which is so soon YAY)
We talked and laughed and remembered what a great guy Brett was. (with joy and not sadness)
But we also just laughed.
We were having fun just because.
We had good company with the love of sweet friends.
ME feeling the best I have in ages in one of the most amazing places in the world.
What more could a girl want, if I have a shit week next week even the week after, its okay because this time will keep me going for ages and ages.
But I think I have turned a corner and I am hanging on to this feeling with Prayers and Positive thoughts of wellness.

Ben Thank you my sweet for doing EVERYTHING I love you and appreciate you more than I can say.



This was our tarp were we sat and ate (I ate food)
Cooked and talked and I watched everyone enjoying beer and bourbon while I sipped juice and water contently though I may add as It was blissful.

(Angela no alcohol until after treatment so the red has to wait, please have one for me)


Wade and Ben. I love seeing these two together they have been mates for so many years and they crack me up just fun and laughter all weekend. Bekky Wades fiance and I laughed and talked about the boys when they went fishing enjoying getting to know each other better.

Well I am home and I am flying high on Life. I really hope you all had at least half as much fun as I did.

P.S. Bek, I will pass on the return Hug from Wade when I see you sweet girl or if were lucky group Hug at Dreamworld. (It is under discussion)

8 Comments:

At 10:30 pm , Blogger JP (mom) said...

Dear sweet Shaz!
First off, yes, I'm jealous of that beautiful view ... but more than that, I'm so incredibly happy that you had a fun, loving, enjoyable and healthy time with your sweetie & dear friends. You deserve a lot more of those days my dear. I'll write more later on email, but I just wanted to tell you that it was so good to see you with that lovely smile on your face. Much peace & love, Deborah

 
At 1:44 am , Blogger Deb R said...

That sounds like an amazing weekend. Wow! And those photos - that view!!! Soooo beautiful!!

I'm thrilled for you that you had fun.

 
At 3:47 am , Blogger Darlene said...

Oh Shaz~~~I feel warmth in my heart for your weekend fun...good for you! Mine was a healthy one two?! Maybe the health angel swept through the earth thia weekend :)

I want more...how about you?

Love the happy people,
and YOU have a most beautiful smile love,

xxx darlene

 
At 6:40 am , Blogger sandy said...

This was so fun to read!!! So glad you felt good enough to really enjoy your weekend. Great pics too!

sandy

 
At 8:22 am , Blogger ::Bek Geach:: said...

Okay... I cant really read this post through my tears.

When I saw the photo of Wade and Bec, is when I burst into tears.

Then when I saw you had written about Brett... BIG TEARS.

I cant wait to see you all sooooonnnn.

I am glad you had a good weekend Shaz... you are doing so very well.

I loves you hottie!
Bx

 
At 8:27 am , Blogger ::Bek Geach:: said...

Isnt my bro just gorgeous!!
And funnnnneeee!
Dag.
Bx

 
At 5:58 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh honey, what a wonderful time you had...and you felt well...that is EVERYTHING. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed yourself so completely in a place that you love with people who you love.

This makes my heart feel warm.

xoxoxoxo

 
At 9:11 pm , Blogger angela said...

Well, that is such a view and, yes, I'm green with envy. It sounds so much fun I wish I could have been there and it's done you good as well...
Thinking of you this Monday morning and I'll keep the red till we can toast you together!
Angela

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home