Friday, December 01, 2006

Happy Weekend Yal !!!!

Fridays........ I am not a fan to me at the moment Fridays mean:
An injection (that I know make me feel like s*#t) so I don't plan Friday nights anymore and push myself Saturday mornings because the girls need me and I love weekends.

Fridays what I used to LOVE and what I'm looking forward to when this is over.
The end of the week meant friends family and fun to me!!!!!!
Fridays was always a special meal to to sit around and discuss our week with love and laughter. A movie and dessert curled up in bed after the kids were asleep with my B.
2 whole days with the kids to do what ever we wanted:
Saturdays were sport, lunches and or BBQ's visiting with friends and sleepovers we always had a lot of kids at our house.
Sunday sleep ins BBQ breakfast going to the beach or creek for a swim relaxation and cooking for the week ahead, muffins and sushi rolls, biscuits muesli bars and the preparation of salads in containers for sandwiches and wraps.
These were just typical weekends putting aside special occasions and camping at the beach or visits to the in-laws when they lived on the island.
Things are a little quieter now we live an hour away from everyone and even further from some. Its okay at the moment because I'm not the best of company really at the moment. I thought I was prepared for the side affects and for the most part I am, the physical stuff is painful but I'm strong and defiant with that, its the emotional stuff I am finding a little daunting, I'm very sensitive at the moment and a little agitated (okay maybe a lot) A lot of your posts are making me smile through my leaky eyes and I am really loving every ones words. But for example today we went to get some fruit nothing wrong with that, Ben and I were together so nothing to be upset about, but my mind gets confused and my words are jumbled sometimes not being able to reach my lips who desperately want to say the simplest of things or explain the easiest of tasks so I stood over the mushrooms tears streaming down my face for no reason, hiding behind my sunglasses (inside mind you, what a freak) Ben hugs me which makes me worse so I push him away embarrassed by my display and desperate to stay in control, but that is whats happening. There are few posts lately that have touched me deeply, recently there have been some really potent words from some and I find them so amazing. To the ones that make me smile and also the ones that make me sob like a baby I really want to give recognition for what your beautiful souls have done for me. Once my dear Bek comes up I am going to steal her for 5 mins so she can show me how to link to you guys when this happens. But until then my comments or e.mails have spoken for themselves I hope I always mean what I say. So for me this weekend looks bright!! other than being sick we are going to spend time with friends(for a change) at my favourite spot "yay" sick or not we are going. So until I catch up with you again stay safe enjoy yourselves and have a great weekend. Il post pictures for sure.

Health and Peace x

7 Comments:

At 7:30 pm , Blogger sandy said...

Hi Shaz..

Such a nice post you wrote and it was enjoyable to read about your weekends.

I hope you feel good this weekend and enjoy every moment.

sandy

 
At 10:43 pm , Blogger JP (mom) said...

Dear sweet Shaz,
So sorry that Friday's have taken on a different meaning, these days. I hope you get through the shot & can enjoy the balance of your weekend. I'll be looking forward to seeing the pics! Big hugs to you, sweetie.
much love, JP

 
At 2:14 am , Blogger Deb R said...

I'm sorry Fridays are bad now, but here's to a time when your treatment has worked and Fridays can become Good Days again.

 
At 2:51 am , Blogger Darlene said...

Sounds wonderful, wish I was coming with....and fridays need to become good for you again love, bacause it's the small things that count.

Happy Friday,
xoxoxoxoxoxox darlene

 
At 7:26 am , Blogger angela said...

Hi Shaz,
I certainly had a bit of catching up to do with your posts.
Excellent news about the liver function; can you celebrate with a nice glass of australian red?
Displays of emotion? You know what they say, better out than in, and that's so true. So get rid of all the stress and anxiety. Don't feel bad it's all part of the healing process.
Bbq breakfasts on the beach, unbelievable!!!
Have a good weekend,
Angela

 
At 7:59 am , Blogger bee said...

oh, shaz....

i feel you. i remember when strangers would stop me on the street and ask me if i was okay, i was crying so hard. and i never cried in front of people. but you know what? it's HONEST. it's honest emotion and i'm sorry that you feel pain and s***tty, but you should be proud that out of the fifty people in the store who WANTED to cry, you were the only one strong enough to let it go.

that's what i think, anyway.
hoping fridays are good in some way, again, soon.

(hug)

 
At 6:03 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Despite your tough days, you show so much grace here, as I believe you do in life. Be gentle with yourself, and if that means allowing yourself to cry over the veggies and be aggitated at times, so be it. You are going through a very tough thing right now; it can not be easy on any level.

As much as you see heros in those who you read, please know that you are a hero as well sweet Shaz.

xoxoxoxo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home