Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Hello my friends I am sorry I haven't been around I haven't even read anybody's Happenings.
I am so sorry for that, I am not very well and I cant really concentrate. I cant even journal my days as I don't want to remember. Edit (that sounds to dramatic)
It is just a tough time I think its withdrawals from my new mates. BAh hahhh........Hang on that always looks better when bek does it.

My white cell count is the same so that is really good news.

I hope you are all well with school finishing and xmas nearly upon us. I will have a lot of reading with you all to do that's for sure.
I have just had a phone call from My in-laws something that they have been trying to get started is an orphanage in Garner West Africa.(this link is not theres) It seems this dream of ours may just come to fruition. I am so excited to be involved it is very close to my heart. Ben and I cant have kids of our own, four is all I was blessed with, then I had Cancer my dream of a huge family of kids was cut short at 25 I always wanted to start a camp for underprivileged kids to be able to visit a farm stay as such but Maybe this is why I have always thought that there was more for me as far as more children are concerned this maybe it. I didn't think I knew what I was going to as far as study was concerned once I am feeling better was but nursing sounds like a good start and I will get used to the sounds of the wilds of that country(smile) even part time. This exciting news is just what I need to keep me going.
Dreams are what I need right now and giving a MuMMas Heart full of unconditional love to children who don't feel that anymore, would fill me with the greatest of contentment possible. The land is being donated from a lady in London so this truly may come to fruition..WOW

Love and Hugs
Peace and Protection

P.S. Vanessa, how cool is the link thang (Thankyou Sweet)

8 Comments:

At 10:11 pm , Blogger ::Bek Geach:: said...

You dont need to apologise honey.
Tho I was missing your posts.
I WILL come help you in Africa... or just meet you there :-)
Very kewl... beautiful news.

Do I need to write you some more user documentation... I think SO ... bhahahahaha.

I'll do so now that I am "lady of leisure" hahahahaha.

Or just show you in about 29 more sleeps - whooooo hoooooo.

Stay postive my sweet friend.
(( hugs )) and love
Bx

 
At 11:55 pm , Blogger Shaz said...

I am so excited Bek it would be amazing I cant wait to feel well it really has been shit.
29 sleeps I so am busting love you!

 
At 2:59 am , Blogger Vanessa said...

The link thang rocks, luv!

And your news is great all round. Good cell count and great future African project to look forward to participating in!

(Maybe we'll end up meeting there -a totally different continent to yours or mine- so intriguing and needy of help and support...).

So crap that you've been feeling bad. I'm sure your struggle will pay off soon... you body is working so hard to make you better.

Pop over to my blog soon!... I haven't posted much either since I was away in Spain last week. But I did remember you and how you asked to see LOTS of pix of my week away... well I couldn't make my mind up about what to post (and blogger only lets me do 4 pix per post for some reason) so I did a huge collage instead (using Picasa) with LOTS of tiny pix for you to see!!!

See ya soon lovely,
Vanessa
:)

 
At 6:55 am , Blogger Admin said...

take your time and relax! hugs!

 
At 1:27 pm , Blogger JP (mom) said...

Sweet Shaz,
No worries, love. We all need to relax and pace ourselves ... the orphange sounds amazing, look forward to hearing more about that venture.
Peace, hugs and love,
JP

 
At 4:12 pm , Blogger Deb R said...

Big and wonderful dreams! Wow! Here's sending good thoughts your way for them to come true~~~

 
At 4:35 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet Shaz....I am so sorry that you are not feeling the greatest (although I do understand why); however, such promising and hopeful news! This is definitely the kind of inspiration that your sweet heart needs right now. You have been missed, but please don't apologize, as I think I speak for everyone when I say that we only want what is absolutely best for you and your soul!!!!

Love to you!!!!!!
xoxoxox

 
At 11:49 pm , Blogger angela said...

Hi there,
so sorry you're feeling rotten but all the other news is positive, white cells, the orphage(sounds fascinating. can't wait to hear about it), and Christmas. So much to look forward to.
Thinking of you,
hugs,
Angela

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home