Thursday, January 18, 2007

Who am I ???????

I found this strange but somethings I consider in an abstract way as there are two sides to me.
I put into this web site my name on my birth certificate, seems pretty standard...... Yeah?

Well not so much as I have two....
Some of you may or may not remember I am adopted so I put in both my names at birth and the out come of my personality observation is extremely similar.

I don't really believe in this kind of thing but for me it was interesting in the fact that I am just me, I was given two completely different names at birth 10 days apart.
I was and am still me.
The similarities and fundamentals of me and my ("so called characteristics") are so very close and its funny how its portrayed by 2 names that were and are both mine.
I seem to be a little of both of these people.

Who am I according to this am I Sharon or am I Jacinta.
I think I am Sharon with a lot of Jacinta, so its really strange for the most part.
I don't like to describe myself usually and Like to hear others opinions whether its personal cause they know me or by fun tid bits like these types of things.
I am different numbers in numerology using my name but Both descriptions of my numbers are similar as well.
I am me regardless of my name but who am I really, a question most of you never had a need to question in relation to where your from or how you are who you have become(other than the normal surrounding but deep inside your heart who you are), born from one raised by another.
My genetics created me, but so did my environment.
I am morally forthright, I am deeply caring for animals kids and anyone or thing that is the underdog or to a certain extent a minority, I am feisty but shy inappropriately loud but also reclusive by nature.
So my NATURE is the topic of QUESTION
I have my birth mums laugh her eyes and a softness that I appreciate and admire but also get angry as she is often taken advantage of.
This also describes me sometimes and also my mum who raised me.
My birth mum is independent and giving.
My mum who raised me dependant and hermit like.
So the question still remains is kindness trusting and being gullible genetic or is it how you were raised is it who you are or where your from.
To many factors to consider. It doesn't really matter, but weird when you lived the first 21 years of your life as 1 person with no blood reflection of you self then since then something else to compare myself by.
I love both these women deeply for separate reasons.
I actually have deep dislikes for both these women for different reasons also.
I am who I am and I don't apologize for that.
I am proud of who I am and feel that I am who I am just the way it was meant to be.
I thank both these people for me.
I experienced a lot alone, but the basics were there my strength was there my deep inner spirit with me helping me through.
Was it there at conception?
Was it instilled after birth?
Its a question that has no answer, one I am happy to let lie.
I believe its both, to many coincidences, laughs looks and expressions between strangers after 21 years for it not to be both.
For me its interesting and something that I ponder on occasions, probably just like this.

What do you think?
Is it Blood and Plasma?
Is it love and upbringing?
Or is it from Faith? (Nah, Free will)

Interesting Question

Peace and Health To All xxxx






6 Comments:

At 3:09 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that it is a combination of both. I have given this a lot of thought in relation to my parents. I see some of my father in myself, and I see some of my mother in myself...and then there are those parts that are pure Jennifer. The same holds true with Ayden. He has traits that scream me and others that are Cean...but at the end of the day, so many of his characteristics are neither of us...they are just Ayden. They are pronounced even at this young age, and he is building many of them on his own terms. Clearly, I try to nurture him along, but I notice that he is what he is (just as you stated), and I can't and don't want to change that. I work to nurture his sensetive and kind side, and I work to minimize his stubborn and moody side, but I can't and don't want to change either.

You are the person you were meant to be, regardless of how you got to this place. It all goes back to what I ALWAYS say...and that is that everything happens for a reason. The same holds true for you. Some of who you are...you were born with. These are characteristics that are unique to Shaz. How these traits manifested themselves was affected by your upbringing and those experiences that you have been through.

Goodness, we could analyze this forever! he he

You are a beautiful individual Shaz...THAT is the important thing!!!!

Love to you,
J
xoxoxo

 
At 4:46 pm , Blogger JP (mom) said...

I am proud of who you are! I think it is all of the above ... it is from birth, from upbringing, and from your own spirit ... we are all that we are and all that we have experienced.
Much love to you my sweet sista ... and, I promise, I will answer that email tomorrow :) ....love you, Deb

 
At 2:57 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, great post, interesting (since I use to do "readings" for people with numerology years and years ago)..

I think its' all of the above and mostly soul experience. The sum total of who you were before, and then additionally rounded out by genetics and upbringing. But you were already who you were before this birth, in my opinion.

sandy/dd

 
At 10:05 am , Blogger angela said...

I've just tagged you to write 6 weird things about you....
Interesting ideas. I think we're all a bit of everything. It starts off as DNA which is then affected by family and the environment we grow up in to make us ourselves.
Angela

 
At 8:21 pm , Blogger awareness said...

I have to agree with the other comments...we are a product of our inheritance and our upbringing.

 
At 12:15 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i did this too, used my birth name and my adoptive (the name i use)name. anyway, both were about the same type of person, similar traits etc. kinda neat.

stay cool, shazzy.:) poet

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home