Sunday, January 21, 2007

6 Weird things

I have been tagged to write 6 weird things about myself by Angela.
I have had to ask Ben my kids and my girlfriend Lyndell for ideas not that I am not weird!!!
But only 6 your Kidding right, oh well here goes.

1. I am a closet nudest, I would not and do not walk around naked if anyone can see me.
Except my poor kids and Ben. I hate clothes sometimes, so be it.
Woops not such a great look but I don't care its only family

2. I talk in my sleep and sleepwalk, my talking isn't just jibber Ben can and does hold full conversations with me. (I have no memory of any conversation)

3. I have to make my sandwiches in a perfect order, if there is not an order, It just isn't right,
I hate them being made for me, I would rather do it myself. As I do get agitated if its not
right.

4. I brush my teeth and tongue about 6 times a day, and floss twice daily
(a little compulsive) I also carry a toothbrush in my handbag.

5. I absolutely Piss myself laughing when I hurt myself and always have my friends spin out. Broken bones and things I always burst out in hysterics (must be a nervous thing)

6. It is extremely ridiculous how people will have some bad luck and they say things happen in threes. Well its a long standing joke that my life is lived like fictional story book, from whow to go it never ends there is always a hurdle and never a surprise its just another thing to go wrong and they say if its going to happen it will happen to me, its quite ironic and well known. It is funny as all you can do is laugh about it but it is head shaking stuff for some.


I thought it would be easy but when you have to think about it its not so easy(Yeah Right) lol

I have been feeling unwell since fridays injection severe migraine and vommiting but it seems to be setling down and really I have had a great week so I am not complaining at all.

Peace and Health on you weekend xx

7 Comments:

At 4:45 am , Blogger JP (mom) said...

Hi sista! I did this 6 weird things awhile back ... fun to learn more about you!
Glad the side-effects are settling down. Been thinking about you. Will email today. Much love, JP

 
At 10:10 am , Blogger Walker said...

I'm definitly not going to get hurt around you and wait for you to stop laughing and call an ambulence.

Have a nice weekend and errrrr you're not so weird but I've never seen you naked dancing around the house........runs for the door

 
At 7:14 am , Blogger claireylove said...

glad to hear your side-effects for this week are calming down today. and don't worry, you're not so weird ;-)

love and health to you, bb x x x

 
At 10:08 am , Blogger ::Bek Geach:: said...

Cute one.. I hope you are feeling betta now.

That stuff is not weird enough frankly.... thehehehehe.
Bx

 
At 10:33 am , Blogger Shaz said...

Everyone says I am not weird, I am throwing it out there what about me is weird please tell me( i have a sense of humour)

 
At 6:47 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Shaz,
I'm incognito today because I can't cope with more signing in.
Actually and sorry to disappoint but you don't seem that weird at all...
The nudist thing..my neighbour lets it all hang out in her back garden.
Sandwiches? You should see me making toast, got to be exactly the right shade of golden!
Lovely to know more about you and I hope you're feeling better.
Hugs,
Angela from France

 
At 4:27 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh honey, you are so awesome! (sorry I am just now reading this...I didn't visit the computer much this weekend) I love these "weird" things about you...except for bad things happening in threes..because that is not good! :-( Goodness, I just know that if I met you in person, you would make me giggle!

I hope that by now you are feeling better. My heart just sinks when I read that you have had such an awful reaction to the injection. Despite the bad, you always remain to positive. You are an amazing and beautiful woman.

Love to you
xoxoxxoxoxo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home