Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Just Me..................

Thank you guys for your all your love and support it means the world to me.

I am not like most writers, I don't write my words as a draft I don't have things up my sleeve that I work on and then rewrite or fix up before I publish. I just write whats in my head and then push that little button "publish".
I am sure if I put more thought into it I could make it better but its not about being or having a great post for me its me just getting stuff out. I would love to purposely entertain and write posts worthy of being printed out like I do with some. I read peoples posts that I envy all the time. Posts that touch me deeply, whether they are wise, beautiful or just borne by a particular situation they are posts worth remembering. My posts are personal and I share as I said to release and I think also to tell my kids a little more (one day)
They have stopped reading for a while. I have control over their access and I am not ready for them to hear or know some of details behind my past. They know bad things have happened but because they are of varying ages so is there level of knowledge. I am very aware of what they know and don't, as I will not let fears of my past consume their young minds. They should be thinking and dealing of their own personal challenges. I know as a child I was brutally aware of my mum's horrific past and I also think this contributed to an over protection of her even to my own detriment. I still however think I can release this with out a detailed description. I don't feel that's required for me to achieve my goal.
My weekend was great, I was sick but held it together with extra meds.
I love spending time with Ben's family it is the epitome of love and acceptance when we are together.
The Chinese food as always was to die for and we polished it off with no problem at all.
We went to their church on Sunday and had a lovely morning. We had some great worship and listened to a very spiritual profit who was spot on with her word.
She prayed for my health and healing and had never met me.
She is a truly gifted woman and I feel very blessed for meeting her.
Well that's all for me today as I have said I have been a little unwell so if I don't get to you all I will be around and will always catch up when I visit.
Peace and Health to All xxx

8 Comments:

At 5:32 pm , Blogger ::Bek Geach:: said...

I ***HEART*** you so much!
Bx

 
At 8:57 pm , Blogger Vanessa said...

So glad you had a good weekend and hope you're feeling a lot better very soon.
smuak
Vx

 
At 1:03 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

so happy to hear that you had a good weekend. you look beautiful in that picture, by the way. i really like the new 'do'. take care and we're sending lots of prayers for better health.

 
At 2:27 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Honey, you don't have redraft what you write; you touch us in a beautiful way just the way things are now. So glad to hear that you have a wonderful weekend w/Ben's family full of love. Surrounding yourself with the positive energy is probably one of the best things that you can do right now.

Love you. xoxoxo

 
At 3:27 am , Blogger Steve said...

So that's why you stood me up huh!

:-)

 
At 9:30 am , Blogger JP (mom) said...

Some good food, loving family and a good dose of spirituality ... you deserve it!! xx, deb

 
At 1:11 am , Blogger quiltcontemplation blogspot said...

Hi There Shaz! I am visiting from create a connection. I hve been reading your blg and getting to know you abit. I LOVE the honesty here. I am so happy I stumbled on to your blog. You are an amazing life force and you write beautifully!

 
At 1:11 am , Blogger quiltcontemplation blogspot said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home