Wednesday, May 23, 2007

State of Origin with no alcohol?????????





GO QUEENSLAND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




UP THE MIGHTY MAROONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Once a Year we have a battle of the states NSW and QLD This has been and issue for as long as I can remember and the fight between the Maroons (US) and the Blues is like a battle of warriors and Pride. There is something about not being able to have a beer on Footy night.


I love my rugby League I have been a follower and a player of the game. I was the only girl in our high school year but I tackled with the boys and played hard its a great game and this is my favourite time of year when family and close friends maybe enemies as there are only two teams so if your not a Queenslander your not Welcome.......LOL

We won last year and are ready to rock and roll we may not win tonight but the 3 game series will be ours.

Okay Ben bought me a rum and coke can just for the game, ohh what the hell it is the origin.



PEACE AND HEALTH TO ALL XXXX (Especially the boys)


PS. Thank you for your comments I didn't think I was alone but you all make me feel better as always with your amazing support. What did I do before I had you all, seriously??



Edit: We WON yay yay Actually we slaughtered them up the Maroons OH Yeh...

7 Comments:

At 12:23 am , Blogger Wanda said...

Now Shaz that sounds fun! I'm so glad your team Won....Winning is good in games and in life!
Your are my special prayer today, for laughter, less pain, (no pain if possible) and plesant surprises out of nowhere!
Love and Hugs

 
At 1:04 am , Blogger Kristen said...

hee hee! i was already to cheer on your team, but they've already won - so YEA YEA YEA!!!! i say instead of GOGOGO!

 
At 1:04 am , Blogger Walker said...

Yay!!!! For your team

A good rivalry is always a morale builder especially if your team wins LOL

I don't much about rugby other than they are a tough lots who play it.

Have a nice day

 
At 3:03 am , Blogger sandy said...

Well congrats on the win...You played with the boys in that rough game..did I read that right...if so what a little tomboy you were..

 
At 9:55 am , Blogger Harmony said...

Great news about Queensland Shaz. I didn't even know the game was on and usually I do because my hubby loves rugby and also goes for Qld having come from there originally.

It might seem strange but the State of Origin was massive when I lived at Ayers Rock. Of course people who lived there came from all over the place and we'd all gather at the only pub in town. The rivalry was fierce between the New South Welshmen and the Banana Benders and was always a great night. Probably even bigger than New Years Eve. Go Queensland!!!!

 
At 11:57 am , Blogger JP (mom) said...

GO TEAM!! I don't watch sports, but it was good to hear that they won :) I too read the advice that you (we) got ... like everyone said, the benefits of what we get from these relationships, far outweigh the stress of distance (though the distance still sucks!!) Love to you sweet sistah, xx, deb

 
At 3:40 pm , Blogger Wanda said...

Hi Girlfriend: Thanks for your note, so glad today was a little better...guess I'll pray twice as hard tonight.
Just wanted to stop by and say you are in my thoughts and heart!
Love and Hugs

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home