Wednesday, October 18, 2006

WE will Always be WE

I write words to you for strength, contentment, happiness, positive thoughts and acceptance of yourself.
You know who you are !!!!!!!!
You are one of my oldest definitely my dearest friends of all.
We met on a playground in grade 4.
You had blond wavy hair and a killer smile even then at the tender age of 8 I knew you and I would be friends forever.
Everyone thought we were weird, we were, but we are so totally connected to one another no one understood our bond and to be honest even I didn't get why these weird little kids from different backgrounds were so compatible.
We made fun we laughed with and at each other all the time we were inseparable.
I spoke to someone we hadn't seen in 20 years (whow) and we talked about what we remembered the most from back then and he said his memory was you and I laughing he said we never stopped he never seen us apart and wasn't surprised we were still friends.
Even if it wasn't funny to anybody else we laughed.
You and I have had our pain you know that haunting part of you and your past you would rather forget, well I'm hear to tell you no matter what and you know its true, nothing and I mean nothing will ever bring us down tear us apart or stop us being there for each other.
It never has and it never will, thats not who we are we are family we are bonded by more than an interest in KISS ;)
I want, no I need you to believe in who you are, the amazing man you have become the blessing you are, in not only my life but all the lives you come into contact with.
You need to believe in you.
I know you have a demon on your back riding you every step of the way, but you own that demon my friend it doesn't and will never own you.
You are a precious gift, the best present i have ever received.
My dad loved you, my mum thought I would marry you EWwwww, my children wouldn't be who they are with out you they Love and adore you without prejudice.
Your support to me in my lows has been invaluable and through our highs we have built firm and funny memories.
I'm here for you, I don't think two friends have ever been through together what you and I have and come out on the other side laughing, as we do and always have.
Have faith in you my friend
Have faith in me (I have your back now just as I always have)
Have faith in us
We will get you through
We will fix your pain
We will always be WE
You will never be alone as long as my heart is beating.
I love and adore your spirit, your kindness and your never ending love for me.
To know you is to love you (cliche I know, but) To have you love me back is a blessing that i treasure more than I can say out loud.
There is a bigger purpose for you and when you find that purpose you will shine as brightly to you as you do to me.
You need to find that purpose, when you do I'm going to have to say I told you so. (giggle)

Thankyou my friend for being you.

3 Comments:

At 10:24 pm , Blogger ::Bek Geach:: said...

Shaz this is such an amazing tribute. Gorgeous you.
Oiw .... can I meet *him* when we come visit at Chrissy.
He sounds so very lovely.
I hope we do meet...
I think we must.
Bx

 
At 7:59 am , Blogger Shaz said...

Il definately introduce you he is an amzing person corny,crazy and sweet.
He just has to faith in his own spirit.
Love ya
on the count down sista (woohoo)

 
At 9:15 am , Blogger Darlene said...

beautiful tribute to a very lucky friend!

love you
xxx darlene

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home