Sunday, October 07, 2007

Missing Ben

Its Sunday night and the prospect of not seeing Ben for a whole week is hitting home with a hard thud. I have just said goodnight and pathetically I'm holding back the tears, I am such a sooky LA LA. This will be the longest we have ever been apart and its funny most people enjoy the break but Ben and I don't feel that way and never have. We enjoy each others company we just enjoy each other. Now don't get me wrong I am not saying we don't argue because we do but we resolve things really quickly .

Ammi has come up for the week to take my mind off things and just hang out which is really cool. It has been such a stressful few days trying to get machinery organised and try and make sure every things in order and he worked night shifts both Friday and Saturday night so it left little time for us. it might be sickening but I love him more today than i did when we fist met and not being close to him daily is going to be a really trying time for me and him.

Its now 2am and I am waiting for him to get up I am going to cook him breakfast and say my last goodbyes or see ya later which is a term I much prefer. I didn't go to sleep until 5.30am so today I have been tired Its now 10.30pm Monday night and my hearts just not into writing and plus Ammi and I talk each others ear off.
So I will catch up with you all soon.

Sending you lots of Peace and good Health xxxx

10 Comments:

At 11:14 pm , Blogger Isabella said...

Just keep thinking of the reunion Shaz and make sure you keep up your strength *giggle*.

 
At 2:46 am , Blogger Wanda said...

There is nothing better than to have the lover of your heart, also be your soul mate!!! I like the term see you later... :)

 
At 8:08 am , Blogger Rainbow dreams said...

hugs darling girl, xx
I always much prefer aurevoir instead of goodbye..
see ya later is good...
and text can be good too...xx thinking of you, Katie

 
At 2:20 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

For some reason I do not say Goodbye, I always say later---and there is a reason behind that---I might do a post on it one day.

Thank for the kind words and support you have shown me recently. You have always touched me in many ways. You are one of the angels among us in the cyber sphere. I am so glad Walker sent me your way.

 
At 7:00 pm , Blogger Vanessa said...

hugs, hugs, hugs
roll on friday
Vx

 
At 11:30 am , Blogger awareness said...

Hey there Shaz.....I wrote a long comment this morning and see it never made it over to your side of the world or something!! Bummer.

It's a big adjustment you two are having to make.......what a drag. I hope the weekdays fly by for you two lovies.

Also....your previous post......I wish there were more Shaz's in the world because so many people get stuck, stuck, stuck in the past and never let go, or forgive. Every choice they make (and frequently the choices are very poorly thought out) are impacted by the baggage they have been carting around their whole lives. I was working with a woman just today who is ready to let go of the nasty shit that has happened to her, and wants to move forward. However, she needs to at least acknowledge it all (which is where I come in) and find some resoloution to it before she can crumple it up and blow it all away. I'm betting she will be able to. Why? Because she has the same attitude as you have shown.........her goodness shines through it all.


ooooopppps........I think I found some of those lost words..... :)

take care.

 
At 6:03 pm , Blogger Robert said...

hey shazzie ah yes the reunion wont that be a hoot!! hehe hoping you find whatever you can to comfort you and give you peace of sould while missing your man sweet lady. Heres to your POP as well power of positiveness and good spirits!!! oooorroo mate!!!

 
At 2:53 pm , Blogger JP (mom) said...

It's good to be a sooky LA LA for your man!! I'm so happy the two of you have each other to miss, to hold, to love, to live this precious life with. Friday will be here soon! xx, deb

 
At 8:58 pm , Blogger BlazngScarlet said...

Oooooh ...... the reunion!

Keep up your strength darling Shaz! lol

 
At 2:56 am , Blogger Walker said...

Every time he comes back it will be like a honeymoon :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home