Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Tattoos and Work Prospects





Well excitement all round.


I have lots of news.

First of all the first this first photo is where it all started.




This is my baby, in the tattoo realm we call it a clean skin.


Ben has no tattoos this was the last time I seen him un inked.






The stencil was on, then the freehand drawing began 6 months in the planning and phase 1 began.





Two hours getting what he wanted drawn on and then the magic began.







Six hours later,* hours all up...... I know we breed em tough over here, he was finished the first part of his sleeve. LOL






Here are some more close ups. I love it and so does Ben.

He will have a few more sessions to go but it was a great start.


Then today Ben has scored a job through our business that may have him in regular work for a very long time and on really good money so pray it all comes to fruition. The only down side to this is he will only be home on weekends I

11 Comments:

At 12:06 am , Blogger Robert said...

wow!!!!!!!!! I am uninked as well always wanted a tiger on my shoulderblade lol very cool shaz!!!!!! Pray that this job works out and is a big help hmmmm well i guess we wont here much from you or ben on the weekends then eh??? good all around lovely shaz and hope your health just gets better and better!!!

 
At 12:46 am , Blogger Wanda said...

How cool to get to see the process. I'm un-tattooed...but someday I'll tell you about the fake one I put on my ______!
When they say Tattoo Artists, they are kidding...beautiful work.+

 
At 8:12 am , Blogger Isabella said...

Ben should have had your babies if he can stand THAT much pain...lol. Hope the job thing works out Shaz as you don't need money worries on top of everything else. Glad to hear you sounding so "up".

 
At 9:51 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ben is one man who is no "WUSS". I have always wanted a Tattoo but everyone votes against me and argue the immune issues with me---only one's opinion really matters. I give to him on this one and he gives to me on something I think is very important.

Great news on the job front----hope it will work out you need that so you will have be dealing with less financial issues which just might lead to less stress and that is something you very much need.

Wishing you the very best.

 
At 7:47 pm , Blogger K M F said...

wow...

 
At 7:23 am , Blogger Rainbow dreams said...

amazing art work - was that you doing the inking Shaz?
great news on the work front - hope you manage to jugle the weekends bit ok, love Katie,xx

 
At 7:56 pm , Blogger Colorsonmymind said...

Wow what change!

The tattoo is gorgeous.

Congrats on his new job.
XO

 
At 8:39 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh wow, on both accounts. Ben's ink looks amazing; I can only imagine how awesome it will be when it is all done!

And I am keeping my fingers crossed on this job for him...fingers and toes!!!

love.xoxoxo

 
At 8:53 am , Blogger Admin said...

gorgeous tattoo! i've been meaning to get another one! were you able to access my blog again? i have missed you!

http://vespersescape.blogspot.com

 
At 10:27 am , Blogger JP (mom) said...

Wow! You go Ben! xx, deb

 
At 1:57 pm , Blogger Walker said...

Hey that's looking really cool.
I remember my first Tat, wasn;t the last lol.
I can't wait to see what it looks like in the end.

To bad work will have him away from you but its a start and maybe one day it could be closer.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home