Tuesday, September 16, 2008

10 days and counting............

OK guys 10 days till the big day on the 27th of September and I am still running around like a headless chook.
Things are falling into place and I am kind of organised I think, I have lost 15 kgs and now fit comfortably back into a ten and I feel great. Things have just been so full on between my mum and her house, the wedding, kids, life and the sentencing of that woman who stabbed Ben I dont have time to scratch myself.

I hate to admit it but i am so damn nervous I can hardly stand it. Everyone is talking about it and there calling the event of the year which is sweet but it really has put me under some pressure. The numbers have blown out big time. There will be over a 100 people there now and I feel like crawling into a hole and coming out when its all over but of course I cant do that and once its all over I am sure I will be disappointed that I haven't embraced all of this with a calmer presence and out look.
Things are great other than that, I am in love healthy and about to marry my bestest friend in the whole world before God and all of my friends and family.
What more could a girl want.

Its funny now that I put it like that I feel like I am worrying about nothing but hey I heard the rumours and I am not alone in being nervous so that's a good thing.

I will really try and get back to you all before the wedding because its as if I am sharing with all my favourite people that cant make it to my big day but you all feel so close to me that I do actually feel better than I did before I got on here so yes I will be back soon...............

Peace and Health my distant Friends I miss You All xx

11 Comments:

At 11:50 pm , Blogger Walker said...

I'm sure you;re nervous and excited at the same time.
I know it will be the event of the year.

I am going to a wedding that same day so I'll raise a glass to you after I pelt the couple with a five pound bag of rice.

 
At 6:46 am , Blogger Vanessa said...

you will be simply fabulous on the day... and the nerves you're tackling now will all melt into warm fuzzy magic!
i'll be thinking of you in the run-up and on the day.
big wedding bells full of love,
Vx

p.s. not to add any pressure, but you *do* have the "something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue..." part sorted, right? :P

 
At 8:23 am , Blogger Shaz said...

Oh great thanks Ness you have me in a panic now BECAUSE NO!!!!!!!!!!!
I really need a check list but I keep making lists and loosing them I am such a dill.
I so wish all of your smiling faces could be there now THAT would be a great present xxx

 
At 8:24 am , Blogger Shaz said...

Walker your too funny throwing rice is banned here cause it kills the birds lol

 
At 10:02 am , Blogger Walker said...

No no no, I'm not taking the rice out of the bags.

 
At 2:21 pm , Blogger JP/deb said...

hey sweet pea,

oh my gosh, you will be just fine (promise!!)

I wish, wish, wish we could ALL be with you in 10 days time.

It *will* be GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love you whole big bunches,

xx,
deb

 
At 4:41 pm , Blogger Karen said...

You are going to be a beautiful, calm and serene bride on the day and I'm sure it will all go off without a hitch. I will certainly be raising a glass to you both on your special day.

 
At 4:47 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you will be fine. everything comes together. try and realx and enjoy the days before the wedding. i'll be sending (as always) HUGZ and warm thoughts to you....now and on the wedding day! take care dear SHAZZY

 
At 10:05 am , Blogger Robert said...

Shazzie!!! Definitely will be sending best wishes champagne delights and caviar dreams your way as you and ben unite forever!!! You will be the most beautiful bride hope your nerves just melt into a glow that radiates around your whole body!!! xxx

 
At 9:08 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yah for you angel girl.
I cant wait to see the piccies.
I am sure you will look spectacular and stunning :)
(hugs) and love to you and Ben and the clan.
Bxo

 
At 9:28 pm , Blogger awareness said...

I will most definately be there in spirit.....and in fact will be celebrating my parents' 50 anniversary on the 27th. :) Will toast you and Ben too.

Do you have the tradition in Oz of choosing a first song to dance to Shaz? What song have you chosen?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home