Wednesday, September 03, 2008

I did it I have bought my dress it is very simple but I like it. I am so not a dress girl, I am a jeans and pants kinda kid so the search has been hard. I have to go the the dress maker for a few minor adjustments and then I am good to go.We have the girls dresses and they are very sweet the boys are dressed and everything is nearly done minus a few details but I am pretty sure I have it under control.3 weeks to go and I am getting really nervous but one step at a time Dana turns 21 on Sunday and well that kinda makes me feel old and the fact that I am going to wearing a wedding dress for the first time not long after still feels a little strange but its all very exciting. Just a short note again as I am off to the gym and it is poring with rain but I am hoping to visit soon.

10 Comments:

At 3:43 am , Blogger Rainbow dreams said...

sounds wonderful. Am pleased you have your dress..
I so need to get back to the gym.. :)
Am pleased you are making time for you, love, Katie,xx

 
At 3:00 pm , Blogger Karen said...

I can't wait to see the pics when the big day comes. You'd look gorgeous no matter what you were wearing.

 
At 9:23 pm , Blogger Vanessa said...

i bet the dress is perfectly you. i SO can't wait to see the pix!!
a very 21st birthday to Dana!
looks like it's countdown time :D
Vx

 
At 4:58 am , Blogger Walker said...

Sounds l ike everything is going ahead smoothly with time to spare.
I still think body paint would have been more fun but a dress would look great on you to :)

 
At 12:06 pm , Blogger awareness said...

The most important thing is that you are able to DANCE in your dress. Can you shake and shimmy in it Shaz?

Glad things are coming together. Happy Day to Dana. My what a beautiful name.

ps. wish I was still 21. :) I am in my mind.....

 
At 11:30 am , Blogger Robert said...

Shazzie!!!!! Oh wow matey!!! Soooooooooo good to hear about your dress and how things are coming together for you!!! I wish i had the money to get a pilot to fly by and skywrite HAPPY HONEYMOON BEN AND SHAZZIE!!! lol I am with dana, sure hope you can dance your bum off at the reception hehe so cool to se you on facebook to shazzie!!! I have you in thought and prayer so often!! xx

 
At 1:06 pm , Blogger Wanda said...

So glad you found your dress, can't wait to see pictures.

You're never too old to get married.... You will be the most beautiful bride.... I'm loving it.

 
At 2:08 am , Blogger JP/deb said...

Hi sweetie ... wow, I can't believe the big day is almost here! You're going to look beautiful and the best thing will be the radiant glow of a woman in love. How I wish I could be there to see you ... but I will be there in spirit. I'm so glad all the details are coming together!!

Happy birthday to Dana!!

xx,
deb

 
At 11:25 am , Blogger awareness said...

Hey Shaz....when is the big day? I want to be able to send you best wishes in my thoughts all that day. Hope all is going well.

d.

 
At 8:53 am , Blogger Vanessa said...

i had to come back and comment again... the days are passing and i'm thinking you really are on the final countdown now!... what's the date? i'm so excited for you :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home