Monday, November 27, 2006

Monday Magic

Monday, well what can I say. We need a little Magic. I will work with a Peaceful and joyous Xmas though, and continue being grateful for whats beautiful in our lives.
But I never thought we would be in this position as if things aren't hard enough. A year ago we bought a business thinking that we would have more of a chance to make similar money per year with the business instead of both of us working full time, it was getting a lot harder for me to be productive in my job as I was feeling really drained. We dont want millions but just to be stress free financiallyjust to be able to pay the bills when they arrive ( big ask I know) We thought I could have treatment and Ben run the business and he'd be around when I needed him. We sold our house and paid cash for the business we thought that buying it off a friend of 25years (I know don't say it) at least we would have a head start. Well I'm sure you can see where this is going........ it hasn't gone to plan and we are struggling. Its a real kick in the guts to be lied to by people you thought you could trust but we have learnt a lesson and I can live with that.

Christmas will be quiet but full of love and laughs good food and family, I am so grateful for that.

Ben has decided to start from scratch with my support (of course) he is at the moment trying to get a plumbing apprenticeship instead of 4 years he may have the opportunity to finish in 2 which is great. They say you cant live on love alone but if anyone can we can. I truly believe this. We will start again and look forward to the future, it is exciting. I will be well again at the end of next year and I have to believe this. So then, after treatment Il be back on track and then I can be productive again and contribute to our family financially. I'm so proud of Ben and his decision to have a go hes had some experience but its hard to admit failure and pick yourself up and start again especially with the responsibility he feels of taking care of us. Anyway I'm happy we've made a decision and we seem to be happy with it so far. I hope all is well with everyone and I am okay not great but good. I have lost 4 kgs in the last week which is an upside. I put on 30 kgs in the last 2 years so if nothing else comes of this at least I will loose the weight I have put on. So that's my Monday magic, peace direction and LOVE what could be more Magical than that.

Health and peace to all x

11 Comments:

At 11:00 pm , Blogger Claire said...

I hope you get the peace and sustenance you deserve sweetie. I am sending good vibes!

Cxx

 
At 12:10 am , Blogger Deb R said...

Sometimes those big life lessons are just plain hard. But you have such a good attitude and so much strength. Good thoughts coming your way, sweetie~~~~~

 
At 2:33 am , Blogger sandy said...

Well first off, I love that pic.

Second, I am amazed at what people go through, my family included..just all of us...and some of us more at times, than others...

The human spirit is so amazing. You have gone through quite a bit lately it sounds, but here you are looking forward to a loving Christmas, a healing in a year (or less for that matter...miracles happen all the time) and very matter of factly it sounds like you deal with what is present here and now, but always look for the best to happen. I really admire that Shaz....

With your attitude and Ben's, it sounds like next year is going to be outstanding!!

Good for you.

Health and peace to you too...and many blessings...and lots of beautiful ocean shots!!

dd

 
At 4:23 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh shaz, you have so much going on! i'm sorry to hear about the financial stuff on top of everything else...i'm glad you and Ben have each other's support though, that is so important! wishing you both the best!

 
At 10:54 am , Blogger bee said...

wow, shaz. what an incredible amount of things you are going through right now and what an incredible perspective you have.

i'm beaming the magic right back to you!

 
At 3:55 pm , Blogger JP (mom) said...

Dear Sweet Shaz,

Oh babe, what a lovely spirit you have in the midst of some challenging life circumstances. Good for Ben in diving into a new career. My warmest thoughts are with you both.

Much love dear one! xo, JP

 
At 7:53 pm , Blogger Darlene said...

Shazmataz ~ you two are amazing. The sentence that hit home for me was you not counting on good health until the end of next year. Powerful hard reality to live with, but you sound determined.

I mingle my hope with yours
I believe in the unseen with you
I lift you up, as you do me
And I add my strength and belief in the definition of faith:
" Faith is believing in what is unseen and the hope of which we live by"

We see a future that involves health...right? right!
We see our bodies strong and able to do the works we have been ordained to do...right? righ!

love you babe and pray continuously...and to think...you are an ocean away from me, yet I have knowledge of your situation and can interceed on your behalf all because of this bloggie world!

amazing...as are you love,
xxx darlene

 
At 9:30 pm , Blogger angela said...

Life's s*** sometimes but the two of you have got such positive attitudes and faith in each other that you won't fail...

 
At 2:13 pm , Blogger ::Bek Geach:: said...

You are a funny chook.
I love you so much.
I know if anyone has magic.
You do.
Bx

 
At 3:12 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wouldnt trade the responsibility for anything, you and the kids give me purpose and a reason to push forward rather then slump when things get difficult, the way i look at babe is that we are getting all the bad luck out of the way first and after that is done and dusted it will all be smooth sailing... (bring on the boat already).......ha

love you more than that.........
Ben

 
At 5:08 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well goodness, first there is your post...and then there is that beautiful supportive comment from your beloved! Oh honey, when it rains, it pours, but you radiate goodness and light...and I am with Ben, you are getting it all out of the way now. When the time comes, you will have sweet sunshine following you. You deserve that and more.

Thinking of you.....xoxoxoxxo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home