Tuesday, November 21, 2006

My Spot


I thought I would share my favourite camping spot with you as today this is what I thought about as I was curled up, not having the best of days. So I thought about a place that I love and this is it. Double Is Point we camp right on the beach and it is literally a stones throw to the water. Its only about 40 mins from my home and as you can see beautiful. I hope everyone is well and Happy and I would love to hear about one of your favourite spots........






We always get up early usually to catch fish for lunch and if your lucky watch the dolphins swimming through the waves.


I took these photos the last time we were there which was only a few months ago. Dreaming of better times helps me focus on what I have to look forward to when this is all over.

8 Comments:

At 2:53 am , Blogger sandy said...

Oh these are gorgeous photos,...and what a beautiful spot.

You have me thinking of my favorite spot and ...well immediately I want to say sitting on my bed with the laptop but I know there's a better one than that..haha.

I'll give this some thought and report back or post pictures of it on my blog.

I hope your day is better than yesterday. I sure hope its' not real severe every day... You sure have a great attitude...

take care and blessings to you,
sandy

 
At 7:25 am , Blogger Darlene said...

I think I should have been a fish :)

That ocean looks inviting to me
beautiful shaz

sweet girl,
I wish I could lay there with you and rub your back, read you some poetry (old and new) and we could write a poem together...to help take your pain away.

love you love,
xox darlene

 
At 10:07 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh honey, I am so sorry to hear that you are not having a good day. You are in my prayers and thoughts...every day.

Thank you for sharing these beautiful photos...I think that I want to be there right.this.minute.

Thinking of you...xoxoxoxo Jen

 
At 12:16 pm , Blogger ::Bek Geach:: said...

Sorry to hear you are having a crap day!
Good for you for thinking positive thoughts honey.
Cant wait to be up there with you.
Bx

 
At 4:06 pm , Blogger Deb R said...

As soon as the photos came up I said "ooooohhh" out loud - so beautiful. I can see why you love it so. So sorry to hear you're having a bad day. Good thoughts coming your way~~~~~

PS...I've made a note to myself to maybe do a blog post about a favorite spot sometime in the next few weeks, just for you. :-)

 
At 7:32 pm , Blogger angela said...

Found you through Darlene.
I'm sending you lots of positive thoughts to make you feel better.
With a favourite spot like that to look forward to, anything's possible....
Love the photos of your town too,
Angela

 
At 8:32 pm , Blogger Claire said...

What a beautiful spot! Thanks for sharing!

Cxx

 
At 12:28 am , Blogger JP (mom) said...

Gorgeous photos, shaz. I too love the ocean, we go to the Pacific ocean on the Washington Coast ... there is something about the ocean that always calms my soul. Much love and hopes for a healing day ... xo, JP

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home