Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Its always brighter on the other side


I captured this amazing storm drowning out the beauty of this sunset when I was on the boat last. This photo is just as I took it. It just so happens I am on the dark side caught in an ugly storm at the moment with my health but I have my eye on the beauty that still holds the light on the other side.
I will focus on that until this yukky bit has passed.
SO..............................
I am grateful for the sunsets
I am grateful for seeing my baby boy Kyle (18yrs) for the first time in months and I love and miss him so deeply it was hard to let go when he left.
I am grateful that I can still smell his aftershave and the hint of perspiration on his neck that reminds me he is now a young man. No matter if hes 6ft1 tall.
I am grateful he will always be my baby to me.
I am grateful for Lyndell, who had my girls for a few days and they had a ball riding motor bikes with the boys (Mmmmm)
I am grateful there were only a few scrapes and no brakes ...... Wink
I am grateful for my sister who always knows with great timing to pick the girls up so they don't spend their holidays bored with me being too sick to get out of bed.
I am Grateful for Ben because no matter what he makes me laugh and Laugh and LAUGH
I am grateful for tea it helps me feel better and relax.
I really do have so much but this is all the energy for me for now.
I am grateful for my soul sista Deb she warms my Heart.
I will be extra grateful when I talk to my sweet bek. (I love you sweetness)
I am grateful I was able to write this much and bless you all.
Peace Health and Happiness To All xxxx

7 Comments:

At 8:56 pm , Blogger Harmony said...

And I am very grateful to know you Shaz, to be a witness to your brave and beautiful spirit, you are quite a woman.....

 
At 4:14 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful picture and I trust that soon you will be feeling a lot better and full of energy and vitality...much love and lots of hugs to you...

sandy

 
At 1:55 pm , Blogger JP (mom) said...

That is an amazing photo!!! I'm grateful for you too babe. Loving you lots ... Deb

 
At 1:58 pm , Blogger Admin said...

I will be password protecting my blog sometime within the next couple days. If you want to continue accessing my blog and want to obtain a password, please email me: vesper7@gmail.com.

 
At 4:11 pm , Blogger Wanda said...

Oh how absolutely beautiful that sunset. You captured it....!!

 
At 2:05 am , Blogger angela said...

That is the most amazing sunset.
And, yes, looking at that I feel grateful for all my blessings too.
Hugs,
Angela

 
At 2:06 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am grateful for your sweet presence on this planet. You put everything into perspective honey.

Beautiful photograph....and I am sending blessings and love right back to you honey.

xoxoxoxo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home