Sunday, April 15, 2007

One of my jobs.........

Me doing make-up obviously (Mmmm nice thick hair)
Kyle with his tongue out........Mmmmm
The church in Cairns where they were married.
with my babes smiling sweetly and lovin the attention.

Danicka is telling Kyle smile for the camera you are going to get into trouble.

At the Pier in Cairns walking to get more photos and more photos and more PHOTOS.They are holding hands way too cute, how quickly time goes by.

Well I will start by saying you are so sweet all of you.
I know how bad I looked in my last post but that was the whole point.
I sometimes don't move off my mattress on the floor.
I have my computer and my camera and my Bella to keep me company.
I don't answer the phone because I hate saying I am sick for one and I don't like those who ring me to feel bad that I feel like shit. Its complicated.
I didn't think I was stupid, this after all is my journal.
As I have said I am not much of a poet nor am I a novelist but this was started with the intention of releasing and recording good and bad, nice and nasty.
I am doing what I intended.
Anywhoo took your advice and I told them to fuk off. I am not that nice and the fact that I felt justified with your support made it all the better. (I am hurt but forgiving) We will leave it there.

I miss my girls I just want scream. They have been gone the whole of Easter and it sux.
My BF had them for 3 days and then my sister picked them up for another week for their break. They have been going to return each day for the last 3 days and each time its put off for another day. I am being a total sook but I will be glad for some loving from my babes.
I am feeling better this last 2 days I am exhausted through doing nothing but my face is healing
and no migraines yay yay.

That last photo is kinda ironic because I am a make-up artist I was taught by The Australian institute of TV and Film association as well as various other resources.

I only had two babies then and ran our building company as well at the time. I then scored a job with a company that catered for Japanese Weddings in Australia. I worked for them for 5 years and had two more kids while I was with them. I did the make-up and sometimes hair, I would help them choose gowns Jewelry and tiaras, then basically go to the church organise photos video and co-ordinate the 4/5 hour day of their wedding.
It was cheaper for them to get married here and sometimes bring their whole family over for a holiday than it was to be married in Japan or so they said.
We had interpreters for those with little or no English and I used to love it. Imagine someone else's wedding everyday happy smiling faces and joy.

My kids never had day care I could pick and choose which weddings I did and my MIL looked after Danicka and Kyle when they weren't with me as they also worked for the company.
They were paid to be flower girl and page boy of the bride and groom. D called them her princess days she was spoilt rotten, had her hair done and was fussed over by up to 15 people.
She used to always get kranky with Ky because he was a little harder to control and she being the big sister would try to gain that control, he would run away take his shoes off poke his tongue out and refuse to smile but all in all he didn't care as long as he got sushi for lunch. Dan took her job of being a princess a little more seriously she was so cute. They loved when she would say Japanese words and try her best to be well behaved.
They were in awe of blonde hair and western kids. (the kids had quite a little racket going, lol)


The brides were amazed at my working through my pregnancies and when Tayla was born she came to work with me when I was there only to make-up and she was as quiet as a mouse in her pram in the kitchen, most of the time with everyone pitching in and keeping an eye on her.
There were other times how ever that she wasn't so quiet and the bride would want to see what was squawking in the other room and so then the wedding was on hold and there was my little girl being cuddled and caressed and observed through the eyes of a stranger who had only seen blonde hair and blue eyes on television. Imagine their surprise at red hair and blue eyes. Ayesha's hair was orangutan orange it was so damn bright it scared me, let alone them. The funniest thing was they kept asking if it was real or Had hairdresser done? It really was a culture shock for all of us but an experience I will always remember.

That's it for me I hope everyone is well. I seem to visit everyone more regularly when I am at my worst, when I am a little better I try to catch up all the fun stuff I miss out on, like washing and house work way kool stuff like that you know what I mean.

Peace and Health To All xxxx

12 Comments:

At 9:16 pm , Blogger Steve said...

beautiful post.
just like you

 
At 11:22 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope you are feeling a bit better today, shazz. take care beautiful friend.

 
At 12:26 am , Blogger awareness said...

Hey there Shaz

My goodness!!! Great post.

I love ALL your photos.......LOVE your stark words.......telling it like it is.......shooting from the hip.

I love learning more and more about you as I continue to read and to see who you are.

I have not ever put a photo up on my own blog of myself. I don't know why really except that I take really shitty photos of me. Your honest bravery whispers to me that I should. :)

take care.

dana

 
At 1:11 am , Blogger Deb R said...

What wonderful stories and photos! I really enjoyed reading about this part of your life.

 
At 1:15 am , Blogger sandy said...

great post, enjoyed it a lot.

sandy

 
At 10:09 am , Blogger Wanda said...

You always touch me with your post. Beautiful pictures and stories of your life.

I especially love the picture of the wedding party with the bride sitting on the bench! Lovely.

 
At 12:16 pm , Blogger Walker said...

I hope you get to see your babies soon.
You are a very strong person to be who you are going through what you are going through and still have a sense of humor, I think that is very special.
As for the previous post and what that person said to you I would like to suggest they get a eye exam and maybe lick the finger abd stick it in a wall socket and melt that stone cold heart, but not in your house, probably piss all over the floor.
Have a nice day

 
At 1:21 pm , Blogger ::Bek Geach:: said...

I love you sugar!
Bx

 
At 4:02 pm , Blogger JP (mom) said...

I love this bit of history about you and the kids. Wonderful!!! xx, Deb

 
At 2:00 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you took care of that situation and that you are feeling better. I loved this little bit of history about you too! I had no idea that you are a make up artist and organized weddings! :-)

Sending you love and hugs...J

 
At 4:10 am , Blogger Colorsonmymind said...

Love the photos-and the stories.

Love to you beautiful

 
At 1:25 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amateure Cams

Sex Flatrate Blog

sex webcam

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home