Sunday, June 03, 2007

God Daughters Wedding



I didn't get to talk to you before I went away for the wedding.


My feeling better was short lived and I went down hill for a few days. I was worried I would not make it but I did and I am a little better. This treatment is like a damn yo-yo, I never know from day to day how I am going to be.
Any how the wedding was Beautiful, I caught up with many very old friends way back to like when I was 10 years old so that was nice, it was also funny it was also at times a tongue biter.
I do love weddings for that reason.
I also like that some of these people I only see at Weddings LOL.
A few pictures so I get my bloggie fix until I fill you in on my weekend tomorrow as I am just totally worn out.
Peace and Health To All XXX

4 Comments:

At 9:24 pm , Blogger cherry girl said...

Everyone looks lovely on your pictures! Hope your treatement gets to be more good than bad and leveled out soon so you can feel more better than sick. Rest well.x

 
At 1:11 am , Blogger sandy said...

"I also like that some of these people I only see at weddings."..hahahaha...oh I know what you mean...The pictures look great...sorry you didn't feel good there...sandy

 
At 7:36 am , Blogger JP (mom) said...

Beautiful pics. I'm so glad you made it Shaz. Rest up sweet one. Sending you love, deb

 
At 7:59 am , Blogger Walker said...

Great pictures, beautiful couple :)
There are people I only see at special occations and its fun catching up with them.
It's good to hear yoiu were feeling better after a couple of bum days.

Have a nice day

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home